𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

the boys were walking around the mall hand in hand, as if they were in a relationshiop.

derek went to to the candy machine and mike just waited for him, an attractive boy came up to derek.

"wassup beautiful" the boy said as he put his arm around derek's neck, "h-hi" derek said blushing.

"can i get y-" the boy was cut, "nah you cant.. you dont even know his fucking name." mike said as he put his arm around the boys neck.

"mike w-" the boy said, "are you his boyfriend or something?" the boys asked, "yeah." mike answered slightly annoyed.

"ion believe you.. just give me yo-" he was cut off once again, "bro i said nah back tf off.. you want me to kiss him or something because i will, and then beat your ass afterwards." mike startled the boy and he ran off, not looking back.

"why do you always d-" mike grabbed his neck, people were looking but he didnt care.. at all. "stfu." he said.

"daddy chill.." derek said as he rubbed the boys dick slightly and went up to his stomach stopping his hand their.

that made mike horny, like he wanted to fuck ta outta derek but he jus thought he was trippin.

"i will deadass fuck you infront of all these ppl.. stop playin." mike said as he released the boys neck, and derek just laughed.. but deep down mike was serious.
_______________________________________________________________
_____________

derek was laying on top of mike, they were cuddling watching a movie.

kobe walked in the room and walked right back out. "yeah.. fuck that." he said as he closed the door back, annoyed of the 2 boys.

"jus fuck already!" kobe yelled from his room, which made both of the boys laugh.

derek laid his head in the crook of his neck and mike suddenly started feeling nervous, but he jus pushed it aside try not paying any attention to it.