𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

nobody's pov.

mike and derek were both awake, but they were on their phones most likely on tiktok or instagram.

that is how they would be until one of them finally decide to say something or do something, which was most likely mike.

"baby get up so i can get in the shower." mike said turning off his phone, "let me come with youuu." the smaller boy said. "nah because i'ma end up fucking you." mike said laughing.

derek's cheeks flushed red as he turned his phone off, "n-no your not.. i'm not gonna let you." dcerek giggled
making mike laugh. "you sure bout that baby.." he said grabbing the boys waist. "i-im positive. and you can't do that!" he whined out.

"if you say so baby."

•••

they were both in the shower, derek was infront of mike facing him. derek looked down at the others dick, but quickly looked back up, his cheeks red.

mike happened to see him do it, he smirked. "stop.."
the blasian chuckled. "what were you looking at?" his cheeks turned red once again.

"s-stop.. it was right t-there bubba." he blushed in embarrassment, he hid his face in mike's chest. mike laughed causing the smaller boy to hit him playfully.

mike laughed, before he kissed the boys forehead. "i wanna kiss." mike smirked. "of course you do."

mike grabbed the boys jaw pulling him into a kiss, his free hand traveled down to the boys waist gripping it pulling their bodies closer together. derek whimpered.

mike's tongue explored every inch of his mouth, sucking on his tongue and everything. derek didn't even try he just let him take over.

mike kissed down the boys neck leaving hickeys on him marking what's his. he ran his tongue over em, making derek moan lowly.

derek knew if he didn't stop him now they would end up fucking, and he didn't want him to be right or loose the challenge. he so wanted to be able to walk "b-bubba.. okay o-okay." he said blushing.

mike pulled away licking his lips, making derek's cheeks redden.

•••

they just got out of the shower, they were getting ready because they were gonna go to mattia's house.

mike was always the first one to get finished getting ready, it took derek the longest to find out what hoodie he wanted to wear.

while derek was putting the hoodie on he noticed all of the hickeys on his neck, "bubbaa! you put so many.." he said as he ran his finger over them. "so, your neck was fucking naked.. it was hella vulnerable." mike said grinning.

15 minutes later..

derek and mike finally got to mattia's house, they were in his room were everyone else was.

mattia: i just know somebody fucked, who was it?

they looked at mike and derek, mike grinned.

derek: oh wow..

roshaun: you have hella hickeys on yo neck, that nigga mike painted yo neck.

everyone laughed, including derek.

mike: we ain fuck tho.. it was hella close buh nah

mattia looked around at the other's trying to see who look liked they fucked, and that's when his eyes stopped on vallyk.