𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

when derek chased after mike, he decided to set up his phone and record.

it was a black screeem but you heard derek moaning mike's name, mike was so serious he wasnt playing, he posted the video and tagged dejuane innit.. yeah he's bold.

-time skip

dejuan saw the video and called derek repeatdly.. he ended up answering eventually.

"i-im sorry but.. i want mike and i always have, thats just how i feel.. i didnt want you to find out like t-this but you did and there was n-nothing i-i could do about it.." derek said chewing on his, lip trying to calm himself down.

dejuane hung up, derek just looked at the phone not knowing what to do.
________________________________________________________________
________________

he was laying on his bead on his phone when mike came in his room, "your a dick.." derek said while turning his phone off, sitting up facing the boy.

"you wan my dick." the blasian said looking at the smaller boy, "its small anyway" derek said knowing its not.

"bet.. you wanna see? matta affact ima show you." mike pulled his basketball shorts down, than pretented like he was boutta pull his boxers down.

derek quickly covered his eyes, "omg mike s-stop!" mike just laughed and pulled his shorts back up.

he moved his hands and looked at mike, "why did you have to post that tho?" the small boy whined out slighyly embarrased.

"yuon wan ppl to hear you moan my name bby?" derek just looked at his fingers blushing, "i- n-no bubby t-thats very embarrasing.." the boy said fifgeting with his fingers.

mike found it cute when derek gets nervous, he aslo liked embarrasing him.

-time skip

derek was laying in bed waiting for mike to get out the shower, he was watching tv and mike finally came out of the shower.

"bubby can we cuddle?" derek said making grabbg hands, mike couldve died he was so fucking cute.

mike go in the bed and wrapped his arms around the boys waist, and the small boy laid his head on the boys chest.

"i love you bubby" the small boy said, mike's heart fluttering like crazy.
"i love you too baby.." he said kissing, the boys forehead.