𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

derek's mom were talking to him about relationships but derek didnt rlly like where this was going, "oh! what about mike.. he's so nice to you and yall are always flirting, yall would be so cute!" his mom said smiling, "we
flirt- i dont think so mama, i think your seeing things." derek said slightly annoyed.

his mom raised an eyebrow, derek just rolled his eyes. "plus.. he probably doesent even like me and i dont like him.." derek said looking at his mom.
_____________________________________________________________
____________

derek was making a tiktok, while everyone else were on their phone paying him no mind.. atleast that's what he thought.

the small boy was about to throw it back, mike came behind him at the right time

mike grinded up agaisnt the boy with his tongue out, and his arm standing straight up in the air with his fist bald.

derek face turned into a dark red, because mike never did that before.. but he definetly liked it.

"daddy chill.. you cant do that on camera" derek said trying not to sound flustered as possible, mike just smirked and sat back down.

"post it." mike said and derek did as told, vallyk watched the whole thing.

he pulled derek and sat em next to him, "you like him.. admit it." derek just rolled his eyes, "i-i dont like him.. pls stop talkin abt it, its getting annoying." derek said obv annoyed.

-time skip

derek just got home and he was talking to ahiella, "would you date mike?.." she asked smirking.

"i-um.. n-no." derek said stuttering and blushing, "how could you not date him? do you see how yall act around eachother.. yall are always fli-" she was cut off by derek, "i-i dont like him! stop talking abt it." derek said as he walked to his room.

"yeah.. that was so convincing." ahiella said as, she went back to watching tv.

25 mins later..

𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤.

i just got out of the shower, iwalked into my room and laid down on my bed. i was wearing mike's hoodie with, some pijama pants.

i was getting ready to sleep, but then my phone went off so i turned over and grabbed it.

mike🥰
goodnite bby, i love you❤️

𝐦𝐞
goodnight bubby and i love you too🥺
*read.

𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ; 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫.

derek put his phone back onto his dresser smiling, thats all he could things abt the rest of the night.

'were just bestfriends.'

he had butterflies in his stomach and was trying to make them go away, but.. they wouldnt.