𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

mike was playing 'cod.' when his phone went off, he put his controller down before he grabbed his phone to see who it was.

𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
hey mikey 💘

𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞
who tf is this?

𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
you rmb me dont act silly, lol.
its carissa, we should hang.
read.

mike sat there looking at his phone, he was confused, 'why tf is she texting me?' the boy asked himself.

carissa is mike's ex like way before derek, she would manipulate him, cheat on him and just use him. he took her back multiple times, thinking that she would change but she didnt.

she just wants to come back to ruin everything good in his life, like she used to do.

'fuck, please not again.' the boy said repeatedly whispering to himself.
______________________________________

a few weeks later.

mike has hung out with carissa a few times, he talks to her almost everyday. derek noticed that mike was being distant, but he just pushed the thought aside.

the small boy was walking to class, but he got stopped by this brownskinned boy with a durag on.

"hey.. could you help me?" he asked, derek looked at the boy infront of him. he was handsome.. very handsome, just not better looking than mike. "uh y-yeah, your new?" the boy nodded his head as he gave derek his scedule "yeah.. my name is isaiah." they shook hands awkwardly, "o-oh my name is derek." he said smiling.

"cute smile." he said, "t-thank you.." derek said as he cheeks began heating up. "you gotta boyfriend or girlfriend or anything like that?" he asked. "i-i mean not.. well, technically n-no but kinda." isaiah looked at the boy.

"thats cool.. heres my number you should call me sometimes, you know maybe we could hang." he said with a small grin appearing on his face, the small boy blushed. "y-yeah.." he said taking the paper and putting it in his hoodie pocket.

-time skip

mike and derek were together hanging out at dereks house because he felt that they werent hanging out as much anymore, and mike knew why.

the blasian was using the bathroom, then he gotta notifcation and derek decided to check it because it was normal for him to.

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚🖤
hey, wyd?

derek looked so confused, he scrolled up and read some of their messages it was nothing to major he just found out he was hanging out w/ her.. but why didnt he tell him, i mean its not like derek told him about isaiah.

mike came out of the bathroom, "who's this?" derek asked mike looked at him for a few seconds because he was trying to gather his thoughts. "nobody important." he said, "but your like hanging w/ them everyday.. why didnt you tell me?" mike sat down on the bed, "i didnt feel the need to.. just mind your buisness, its nobody." the blasian said as he grabbed his phone out of the boys hand.

(another time skip.)

derek was laying on his bed texting someone, he was very smily and giggly. "who you texting?" mike asked as he put the controller down, "dont worry about it.. mind your buisness." the curlyhead boy said as he contiued texting him.

mike sat there for a few minutes before an idea popped into his head, he got up and made his way to derek. he grabbed the boys phone out of his hand and derek tried getting it back but failed.. misrebally, the blasians face dropped as he read the messages between the two boys.

𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡💘🥺
your so fucking cute.

𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤
thank you.. your so nice🥰

𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡💘🥺
you wanna hang later?
ill pick you up, if you'd like.

𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤
yea, we can go to the park :)

𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡💘🥺
bet, ill get you @ 7.
seen.

dereks heart was about tk explode out of his chest when the blasian looked at him, "what the fuck." the boy said as he tossed the boys phone on his bed. "please get out mike.." derek said as mike just looked at him.

"are you fucking serious? i didnt even do-" mike was interrupted, "JUST GET OUT!" the boy yelled. mike was taken back, he was honestly so fucking lost.

mike grabbed his phone before slamming the boys door as he left, mike walked home, he didnt have a ride. he lived 30 minutes away from derek, the older groaned as he began walking home.

he was confused, he didnt know what he did.. yeah mike was in the wrong for hanging out with her almost everyday but they havent done anything, and she hasnt tried to do anything.. yet.

35 mins later..

mike sat on his bed, he finally arrived to his house.. he was exausted and his legs hurted so bad.

his phone went off, deep down he wanted it to be derek.. but he knew it wasnt him.

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚🖤
throwing a party tmr, you should come :)
read.

_________
____

i deadass hate myself so fucking much.

its the bein dramatic fah me❤️