𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ; 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

derek was the first to wake up once again, he looked at the boy next to him who was fast asleep.

he sat on top of him, on his lap to be exact. the small boy just laid on him as, he watched 'wreck it ralph.' one of his favorite movies.

𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

derek fell back to sleep on the older boy, the movie played in the back as they both slept. it was currently '1:33', mike eyes opened, he looked down seeing the boy on top of him.

"baby wake up." he said as he slipped his hand under the boys shirt rubbing his back. derek eyes fluttered open, he rubbed his eyes and sat up.

mike hand slid down to the boys waist, he held im in place. "w-why?" he whined out. "because ima take you out." a small smile formed on dereks face.

"go get ready baby." derek got up almost stumbled off the bed, he limped his way to the bathroom, mike watched him with a smirk on his face.
______________________________________________________________
______________

mike could've drooled at the sight, he looked so beautiful. derek blushed at the hard stare he got from the boy, "baby you look good." derek face flushed red at the compliment. "s-stop!" he said covering his face.

the older boy finished getting ready, they both walked out of the house.

30 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

it was a ice cream date, that was dereks favorite thing to eat.. if he wasnt eating actual food.

the smallest things could make derek happy and the blasian loved that.

derek hugged the boy happily, "i love you so so much.." the small boy said smiling, that made mike's heart flutter. "aww baby i love you too." he said as he kissed the boys forehead.

they both walked to the ice cream station, grabbing a cup and spoon.

derek got the flavor cookies and cream while, mike just got plain chocolate.

they had a whole argument about which one was better.. it lasted abt 5 mins.

a//n/ its obv cookies and cream but your not ready for tht convo😾.

they finally decided to shut the fuck up, and enjoy the date.. as they should.

derek was eating his ice cream when an idea popped into his head, he grabbed his spoon and made sure it had ice cream on it. he got a little close to him, he flicked some on his face.

mike looked at the boy, derek got up and ran away giggling but the blasian caught him and lifted him onto his shoulder.

both boys were laughing,"you can put your cum on my face.. so we can be equal." derek said smiling slightly, which made the older boy smirk.

they went to the car, and best believe it got real messy.

__________
____

lmao 😜