𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

mike was confused about his feelings for derek, the kiss made him confused.

he's been ignoring derek for a couple days, because he feels if he hangs w/ him its gonna make him more confusing.

he's pushing derek away, even though he doesnt want to and derek feels it.

𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤.

mike's been very distant lately, like after the 'kiss' and i tried talking to him but all he did was ignore me.

𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ; 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫.

derek started talking to this boy and his name is dejuane, vallyk doesent like him.. he prefers mike.

derek was talking to dejuane in the hallway, mike heard the rumors that derek is talking to somebody and he didnt like it.. actually he fucking hated it.

he knew was wrong for pushing the boy, he wanted to surprise the boy after school and apologize.

when mike says 'sorry' to someone, he actually feels bad because mike is a blunt person and doesent give a fuck about their feelings.

-time skip

mike was walking around in the hallways, obv skipping class like he usually does until, he sees derek talking to this boy.

he walked up to them, "who's dis?" mike asked looking at the boy and then dejuane. "i-uh.. this is dejuane.." derek said obv nervous of the boys amswer.

"im his boyfriend." dejuane said putting his arm around derek's neck, mike laughed and the lightskin boy looked at him confused.

"yo derek.. tell me he's cappin" mike said cracking his fingers, derek stayed quiet not wanting to make him any madder but it jus made it worst.

"h-he's not m-my boyfriend but y-you ignor-" mike cut him off, "i know wtf i did.. i was trying to figure out my fucking feelings, i was fucking confused.." mike's mood was ruined.

"hope you enjoy yo luh relationship, apreesh8 it for choosin him over your bestfriend." mike said walking away, going down the hallway.

derek ran after him, he went the same direction he went.. he walked down the hallway, someone pinned him on the wall.

"wtf do you want?" mike said obv angry, "i-im s-sorry.." the boy stuttered out. he analyzed the boys face, mike was hurt you can see it his eyes.

mike just looked at him in his eyes, he was mad.. nah he was fuming.

he kissed him, derek was confused but ofcourse kissed back. mike moved his hand to the boys neck and gripped the boys waist tightly.

mike went down to the boys neck leaving, purple hickeys and claiming whats his.. derek let out small moans.

"m-mike.." he moaned out the boys name, and he pulled away from the boys neck.. "drop him.. or ill do it for you but ion think you wan me ta do it baby." mike said smirking, walking away from the boy leaving him in the hallway by himself.
_____________________________________________________________
______________

it was the end of the day and derek wanted to drop the boy but he didnt know how, "oh.. uh mike gave me hickeys and we made out i dont wanna be with you anymore.." the boy said in the mirror.

"no, thats so fucking stupid." the boy said hitting his forehead, "me and mike almost fucked in the hallway.." the boys shook his head no, he didnt know how to tell the boy.. because he would get his feelings hurt either way.

𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤.

i dont like hurting people's feelings and this was gonna make me feel rlly bad, but mike kill him or smth.

𝐦𝐞
mike..
can you do it? but pls dont be mean or do anything stupid😖

𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞🥰
bet.
but yk its not that easy 😈

𝐦𝐞
wdym?
omg !!
mike stop it..
ugh ihy sm 😐
dont do anything dumb 😭
mike-
read.

𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ; 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫.

derek put his phone back in his pocket and walked out of the bathroom, regretting letting mike tell the boy.

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 !

derek grabbed his phone out of his pocket and turned his phone clicking on the notification, his eyes got wide and his mouth dropped open.

derek started blusing like crazy,
'o-omg.. why did he post this? and w-why did he record?' he said confused.

𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐞💙 !

𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫?

𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨

his eyes got wide and his mouth dropped.