Chasing the Forbidden

His plan was to kill her. Her plan was to deceive him. But, what happens if both plans were set aside for the sake of love?

Criselda Eunice, an eighteen year old girl, who just realized that she had powers. Drake Maximus Salazar who came from an infamous and powerful clan of vampires, the Salazars. The Salazar family have a lot of enemies, and one of those is Criselda's family.

What will they do if they fell for each other, especially when their families are against each other? Will they simply give up or keep on chasing for their forbidden love?

~

Salazar Series:

#1: Chasing the Forbidden (COMPLETED)

#2: Taming the Beast (On-Hold)

#3: Desire and Pleas (Soon)

~

WARNING: If you like books wherein the main characters immediately get "strong" when they just discovered their powers, then this book is simply not for you. Please kindly leave if this is not your cup of tea. Thank you!

Please forgive me if this story has a lot of plot holes. I am not an expert in story making. I am aware of the book's flaws.

If you're reading this book in other sites except Wattpad, please do support the real copy of the book ONLY in Wattpad. There's a big chance that you're reading this in a mirrored site. Thank you.

I also have my own rules when it comes to the vampire world. Just letting you all know.

You have the free will to criticize my story or the characters. Just NO bashing and extremely rude comments. Bashing and criticizing the story are both different terms. If you don't like the story then please simply and quietly LEAVE. You don't have to tell me that you don't like my story, I did not write this to satisfy everyone who tries to read it.

~

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I don't allow anyone to translate, edit, or put into other websites my stories without my permission. Please, let me know first before you make any move. Thank you.

Plagiarism is and has always been a crime.

If you've read this far, thank you and enjoy reading!

My other social medias:

• Twitter: zxantlyx
• Facebook: Yen WP
• Backup WP Account: seathernyen

© All Rights Reserved | 2020

❄️

-zχαnтℓуχ-