V

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☾ SKINSHIP !
( V. CHAPTER FIVE ╎ ✎ )
27 january 2020, monday

 CHAPTER FIVE ╎ ✎  )27 january 2020, monday

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

YEJIN DOESN'S KNOW how Heeseung had managed to convince her parents to let her go on a walk with him but they tell her that she should be back no later than ten. She promises them and leaves with Heeseung.

The streets are still busy with people and noise so they don't feel intimidated by walking alone together. The street lights are all well-lit and most of the shops are still open. They walk to Hannam Bridge. It's a little over fifteen minutes away from Yejin's house but she didn't mind. She just wanted to be with Heeseung.

"Why did you suddenly want to walk with me?" Yejin asks Heeseung, pulling her sweatshirt sleeves to cover her fingers. "This is a surprise,"

"I don't know. I guess I wanted to see you? To talk to you?" Heeseung questions himself, holding the bicycle with one hand. "But I wanted to come to mainly apologise,"

Yejin turns to face him, confused. Why would he need to apologise? He hasn't done anything wrong to her. Hell, he hasn't done anything to her.

"Apologise? For what?"

"I know I shouldn't do it but I wanted to apologise for my friend," he tells her, stopping in his tracks. "She was your first partner, wasn't she? I know she seems like a mean person but she's honestly really nice,"

Yejin doesn't know what to say. She doesn't think bad of Jihyun because after hearing her talk about Yejin today, she understood why she was like that to her. Yejin's personality becomes unbearable and Jihyun had enough of it.

"It's okay, Lee Heeseung. You don't have to apologise and honestly, she doesn't need to either," Yejin says to him, drifting off the path to lean over the railing of the bridge with Heeseung in tow. "I mean, my personality kind of sucks and I don't know how you're putting up with me for so long,"

Yejin hears Heeseung laugh behind her. She turns around to see him positioning his bicycle against the railing and also leaning over it. He stands a few feet away from her, careful not to touch her.

"Believe it or not, your personality is very similar to mine. Maybe that's why we connect so well?"

Yejin turns her face to look at him in all his glory. He's wearing a short sleeve white t-shirt and pair of blue jeans. He looks like he came straight out a manga or an anime. He doesn't look real. The streetlight reflecting against his skin doesn't make the situation any better. He just looks perfect.

"We're similar? I think we're literally the farthest from being similar," she chuckles softly, fiddling with the butterfly clips in her hair. "Besides, Jihyun seems like a nice person but I think I ruined what could've been a friendship by not talking at all,"