XIX

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☾ SKINSHIP !
( XIX. CHAPTER NINETEEN ╎ ✎ )
𝟸 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶, 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢

 CHAPTER NINETEEN ╎ ✎  )𝟸 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶, 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NONE OF THEM wanted to go back to school. The one week of holiday just wasn't enough. Jeongseong came back from America on the Monday morning that school was starting and Jihyun had come back on Sunday. They definitely didn't want to come back to school after having the time of their lives on holiday.

Heeseung and Yejin didn't mind coming back. They've been spending more time together now that Yejin has finally grasped how to hug him with flinching. Like she said before to Heeseung, his body became her comfort place. She just needed to feel his warmth whenever she was next to him.

By the time she and Heeseung walked to school, Jihyun was already seated at her desk, scrolling through her phone. When she sees Yejin and Heeseung, she stands up and runs up to them, engulfing Heeseung into a tight hug.

"I missed you two so much! We barely got to talk when I went on holiday," she pouts, lacing her fingers through Yejin's.

"And whose fault was that? Yejin, tell me, which two of our friends went abroad and completely forgot that they had phones and service?" Heeseung laughs, ruffling Jihyun's hair in the process. "I think both of their names begin with the letter J? Am I wrong?"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I will admit to that," Jihyun pouts again, swatting Heeseung's hands away. "But what about you two? How was Busan?"

"We posted every day on the group chat of what we were up to, if you bothered to check," Heeseung says, as they walk back to their seats. "And we're just joking, Yoon Jihyun. I am happy that you had a fantastic time. Jeongseong too,"

"Jihyun-ah, do you want to come over to my house today? I wanted to talk to you about something," Yejin asks her friend, glancing at Heeseung who already knows what she's going to say. "Just us two?"

Jihyun nods her head as Jeongseong walks into the classroom, his uniform disheveled, his eyes drooping. Today is not a good day for him. He takes a seat on the chair across Yejin and puts his head down on her table.

"Why did you come to school if you only landed this morning?" Jihyun laughs, massaging his head gently. "You should've just stayed at home for today, dummy,"

"My dad would kill me if I wanted to stay at home,"

The whole day felt like it was lasting longer than it should. The moment they were dismissed from their final lesson, the girls bid their friends goodbye and started walking towards Yejin's house.