XX

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☾ SKINSHIP !
( XX. CHAPTER TWENTY ╎ ✎ )
𝟽 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶, 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢

 CHAPTER TWENTY ╎ ✎  )𝟽 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶, 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT'S BEEN A week since Yejin wrote the confession letter to Heeseung. She slipped it into his bag on the way home yesterday. She didn't want to give it to him just yet but she had to. She wanted to read over the contents of the letter at least a hundred times before she gives it to him. She read it ninety-four times since writing it on Monday before finally having the courage to put it in his bag. The letter detailed specific information about the following day so she needed to give it to him by Friday. Did she do the right thing of confessing to him?

To, Heeseung, my comfort place and safe zone; this is my letter to you. It's me, Yejin, but you probably already know that it's me. Don't read this letter until you're by yourself, please? I would hate to be there as you open this letter.

She read it over so many times that she knows the letter by heart. She knows every nook and crevice of the letter.

I like you. No, I love you. You know that. I've told you millions of times that I love you. For being my saviour, my safe zone, my comfort place. I love you for being my first friend and my best friend. But I don't just love you anymore; I have fallen in love with you. There I said it! I have fallen in love with you, Lee Heeseung!!!

Should she have been that direct? Yejin rolls around in her bed, her hands covering her ears as she slowly starts to regret giving the letter to him. She should not have been that direct. Guys don't like girls who are that direct. They like girls with little timidity to them. Well, Yejin is timid but not when it comes to Heeseung. With Heeseung, she can finally be herself and not be embarrassed by the fact that she's very outwards.

I don't know if you feel the same way. I mean, I kind of think you do? But maybe I just read the room wrong? Oh, I don't know. You need to tell me directly with actual words for me to understand. I hate assuming things but don't say anything just yet. You're confused, I can tell. Why did she ask me questions but not want me to answer? Well, your answer; don't text it to me. I don't want to find out through text. I want to hear your actual reply in person. So Saturday at Hannam River. At 2000 hours. By the stairs and the river, next to the statue of the tiger. I'm hoping to see you there. Until then, don't text me anything. Don't come to the café. Just stay there and I'll see you at Hannam River?

Would he come? That was the only thing that Yejin could think about after she wrote the letter. If he does come, what would his reply be? Would he be on the same boat as her? Would he tell her that she did, in fact, read the room wrong? She couldn't go to sleep the first two nights after finishing the letter. She stayed up thinking about his answers.