outro

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☾ SKINSHIP !
(  b. OUTRO  ╎  ✎  )
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅,
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓 ❞

 OUTRO  ╎  ✎  )❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, 𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅,𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   IT'S BEEN A few years since they started dating. They all went to do bigger and better things for themselves. The girls were studying in a high-class university and the boys were both working at a famous dance studio. They are happy.

   This meant that he couldn't always get to see her and when he did see her, it was as if he was never away. They always dated as if it was their first time going on a date. Their first date was to a dog café. Both of them were content to go there to just spend time with each other and their favourite animal. They are happy.

   Few years on, she is in her final year of university. She's been busy doing her dissertation so she's always at the library, trying to get all her sources and evidence together. He comes to see her, his head dropping to the table as soon as she sits down. Before she knows it, she can hear gentle snores coming from her boyfriend. They are happy.

   She puts all the work aside and lays her head besides him. She plays with his hair for bit because she knows that he goes to sleep quickly if someone touches his scalp. He didn't even know that about himself until she pointed it out to him. She never failed to realise the small things that bring them pleasure like how he also likes to be touched on the ear as he falls asleep; it was a sleeping mechanism for him. They are happy.

   She leans in and kisses his head softly, her hands slowly soothing his hair when she feels him holding her fingers. Her intertwines them together and turns to face her, his eyes full of adoration and love. His eyes are alway the same whenever he looks at her, like he has never seen a human so beautiful in his life before. He looks at her like she's the best thing to ever happen to him and he never failed to make sure that she knew that's exactly what he thought of her. They are happy.

   He leans and places a soft kiss on her forehead. She liked those better than any other kisses that he would give her. Forehead kisses from him just felt so right. The way his lips would linger on her forehead and the smile that her face would carry after he breaks himself out of it. They are happy.

   He holds her hands closer to his lips, placing soft kisses to her knuckles. He reaches out into his pockets and gets something out. It's a ring shaped object. It's not one of those fancy rings with diamond studs or expensive gemstones. It's the ring from a fizzy drink can. That's how he said he will propose to her because both of them don't care about expenses. They wanted something that is meaningful to them and for two people who barely drink fizzy drinks, it was the perfect way for him to ask her. They are happy.

   "Will you marry me, my love?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎. ]

Hello my darlings

It's H with the final outro chapter. How was it?

Before I exit out of this book, these are some of the people I want to thank🥰these people always motivated me to keep writing and it made me so happy whenever I saw their names on my notifications:

@-heedeungie-, @raczekrobaczek, @seung-ie, @stayyyyyyyy-skz, @mayhnincho, @btsxenhypen_07, @jinhitaussie_, @gentle_moonlight, @MoOnLiGhT_ohgawd

You guys are my absolute babies and I love you so much❤️

(They're not tagging on here
so I will tag in the comments)

Also, heeseungslove has one of the best Heeseung books (butterfly) [note: the book has been unpublished ] I have read on Wattpad❤️I don't think you understand how much her writing heavily inspires me like her grammar and word usage is just 😘👌🏼I want to be able to write as eloquently as she does✨✨

I am so sorry if I didn't mention a specific person but the way that the story is getting more popular, it's very hard to keep track of everyone🥺if I haven't thanked you personally, I just want to *gives you guys the biggest hug I possibly can* and THANK YOU❤️I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH for the support I have received with this book.

Speaking of books, I already have an idea for my next book (which is another Heeseung fanfic by the way🥰). It's called RUN AWAY.

(TRIGGER WARNING; run away deals with mental health problems such as depression and anxiety; the main focus of the book is on a suicidal female character so read the book with caution)

And for the last time, that's about it for this book💕

See you in RUN AWAY✌🏼

[ -𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚊- ]
乂乂乂

[ -𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚊- ]乂乂乂

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

.for personal reasons

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 :  𝟻𝟷𝟻 (excluding everything besides the body of the story)

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 :  𝟶𝟻 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

E̶D̶I̶T̶E̶D̶ :  𝟷𝟶 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃