bulletin 📌

hello my beautiful, beautiful darlings;

these are my words to say thank you❤️

so i've had this account since the 24th of august 2018 but it had always just been for reading until i started writing my first heeseung fic last year in september. i can't remember the exact date i wrote it but i remember having so many ideas and even publishing it first under a different name and a whole different plot.

it's the 1st of october today and i can finally say that it's been a year since i officially published skinship and the way it has blown up, over the past year, way past my expectations, is incredible. i don't have enough words to say thank you.

there are so many things i'm grateful for since publishing that book :

— first, my friends that i have made along the way (you know who you guys are). you guys are literally my world and i am so sorry that i am so bad at texting back. i suck at keeping up with things. but i literally love you all like i do my family and you guys are my family now.

— second, my 2 thousand darlings. i remember when i first published skinship, i had (i think) maybe 3 or four then suddenly, people just kept following me and following me and look at where i am right now. i literally love all 2 thousand of you with all my broken heart. you guys make my life a little bearable.

— finally, the sheer amount of love and support i receive with anything that i publish. like it could literally be a ten worded chapter and you guys would eat that shit up like you were starved your whole lives. i am so immensely happy to be sharing all my thought and shit with your guys without receiving any negative comments about it.

when i first published skinship, i'v also mentioned it in some of my chapters, the thought of it becoming popular never crossed my mind. i always just had the intention that i just wanted to write something that i would read and all of a sudden, it just started getting popular and i was so overwhelmed. i genuinely didn't know how to react.

i could have never predicted that skinship would reach 150k reads and 10K votes in the span of a year but here we are.

there were days when i would wake up with like 300+ notifications from this orange app and i would stare at my phone in disbelief. like this is all for me?

there are not enough words in the world to express my happiness.

i love you all literally so much like there really isn't enough fucking words it express how grateful i am.