Insert 1:

I walked out of my class and got into the student bus. I sat there silently and was listening to my music. I jumped of Mellvile bus stop and walked the short distance to Theo complex house. I saw his car was there and I checked his time table and he was to be in class. I felt my head spin with him not taking school seriously. I got to his house and walked to the door and it was locked and there was loud music. I took out my keys and got in. I saw clothes on the floor and I started picking it up until I saw a girl top that wasn't mine. Than I saw a bra as I walked closer to his bedroom I heard moans and screams and I pushed the door and there he was ponding a shit load out of Lerato my friend since high school. I stood there for a second and when he flipped her over they saw me.

Lerato: Chomie...

Theo: baby... I took out my glasses as I just couldn't believe my eyes and I ran out of the house with my school bag and I could feel my chest close up and I didn't care. I wanted to be far away from him. I could hear him screaming for me and I picked up my speed and ran out of the complex as a car drove in and I turned and ran without noticing that a car was indicating to this new house that has been vacant for awhile it hooted and stopped right in front of me and it stopped a few minutes from knocking me off and I fainted right there as it was light out...