Insert 3:

Tshiamo

After the girl left. My sister and I finished everything in moving into our new home. I breathed in the old musty feel and smiled. This is going to be fun. We will be heading the investigative office this side and running the family business of being trackers and government assistance. More of government assissinators which is going to be fun since iv built my name up in the underworld. We are a well known duo yet we are unknown. Hiding in plain sight I say. My sister threw herself on the couch and giggled. This is the first time we have ever been away from Lesotho where we were treated like royals that we are. Just than there was a buzz at the gate and I walked up to buzz in the people thinking it the moving people. I waited by the door as the black Mercedes drived up.  Just than Dhange and Zimbi walked out and they smiled when I took out my phone to call dad.

Dad: I guess Dhange is there

Me: You sent my royal guard dad

Dad: Yes

Me: for what?

Dad: son you can be bullet proof, fly, disappear and whatever powers you have but zero Human tendencies. Your mom did the best to raise special kids and did an excellent job. Now Dhange is just there to help bring the human touch to things like how he did here at home.

Me: seriously dad?

Dad: He stays or you both come back. And just than my sister squeals with excitement and hugs Zimbi. A human quality that I never understood actually. Hugging why do we hug? What does one gain form exchanging body heat for those two seconds?

Dad: am gusessing your sister just saw Zimbi

Me: still dad we will stand out? Ill have a royal guard.

Dad: son, you stand out without even speaking. Look give it a month and if you don't see a need for him to be there than you send him home and explain to him why his out of a job.

Me: are you blackmailing me? He laughed his rich laugh

Dad: Ah there is hope for you afterall. I smiled. " I love you son"

Me: I love you too. I hung up and looked at Dhange. " looks like it you and me again"

Dhange: Like always. He smiled. I turned and went to my room and closed the door as I threw myself on the bed. I thought of the new life am about to embark on and smiled. Am just happy mom and grandma finally agreed to let go of us. I sat there closed my eyes as a picture of the short thin dorky girl came to mind. And just than she became vivid in my mind. I watched her as she hugged her dad than go to her room and change. She looked sexy and I saw a birth mark on her tummy just above her navel. I closed my eyes tighter and teleported to her place and became invisible to her.

Azar

I finished changing to my PJ than took out my notes and placed them on the study table. I went to my phone and I had a million texts from Theo and lerato. I felt my eyes water and closed them.

Me: How can I b so stupid. Oh gosh am such a dummy. I walked to bed and took my doll and snuggled and cried. All this time iv been bearing my soul to lerato about my relationship and she has been shagging my man. Who come I never saw it?Am I that dump when it comes to things that I couldn't see what was happening right below my nose....