Insert4:

Tshiamo

I teleported back to the house and took a shower and got dressed in track pants. I walked to my sisters room and knocked and she opened.

Tlali: you knocked. She smiled because I never knock.

Me: What do woman like when they sad and they crying over a man?

Tlali: junk and a teady bear to snuggle in. A big one would be nice. I nodded and drove out of the house to 24 hours Woolworths . I got there brought a big white teady bear and 1 of every single junk in the store. I got in the car and drove to Soweto parked a few houses away from her house than closed my eyes and teleported to her window outside. I tapped the window and I heard her shuffling and open the window and frown when she sees me. I got uncomfortable.

Me: Hi

Azar: How? Where? What are you doing here?

Me: give me your hands let me help you out. She looked at me than looked at her room as if doing some calculation. She than nodded and went to lock her door. I helped her out of the window and she was smiling silly as we slowly walked out tip toe like thives. What she didn't know is that I have made us invesible since her parents window was where we will pass and there is no way we would have walked past without them seeing us. We got in the car and I press a button to make it more dimmer so no one can see us.

Azar: How you found me?

Me: Long story, I got you a new friend since your old one was a little insensitive plus you don't have to worry about this one stealling any of your boyfriends.

Azar: oh. I pointed to the back and there it was a big white teady and she squealed in happiness.

Me: I got you junk too. I don't know you much so I got you a little of everything.

Azar: everything? I nodded as she took one plastic and smiled when she took the buiscuit.

Azar: Romains are the best.

Me: than do your shopping.  She smiled as she dug into the plasic bags as if she found gold. When she was done I walked us to the bedroo and helped her in with her teady bear.

Azar:want to come in? I walked in and looked around her room and it looked nice in a way but really small like a size of my one wing. I stood awkwardly as she walked to her bed and placed the things with a smile.She places the teady at the corner and sat there with her back on the Teady and a smile so perfect that my heart stopped for a minute and I felt a sensation go do in ever vein and I stopped breathing looking at her as she smiled and looked at me. What the hell is happening to me.

Me: I need to go, you not going to cry again right? She looked at me with innocent eyes and shook his head no. " Good, ill know if you do. Slep well Azariah" she looked at me shocked that I know her name and I smiled and got out of the window and disappeared to my car.

Azar

What did just happen to me and just than there was a knock on my door and I opened and KeKe walked in smiling and I closed the door.

Keke: Who is he?

Me: who is who

Keke: The Jeep guy who am pretty sure was the one speaking here in the room. Than she stopped and looked at the two plastics and teady bear and she put her hand in the plastic and sat on my bed.

Keke: start from the beginning. I was so confused but I told her all I know about Tshiamo and Theo and lerato.

Keke: He called you by your full name, wow.

Me: I know and I never told him.

Keke: monied people do investigating on people that how he knows where you stay and your full name and am sure he knows about all of us too.

Me: Really?

Keke: Yazi nawe uyingane too much( you such a baby) I watched her as she took a piece of chocolate and ate it.

" how old is this guy?"

Me: I don't know but his older than me.

Keke: He has a car and smells nice and has money. She pointed at the teady. " he is most certainly not a student"

Me: I don't know

Keke: I know men and you don't and this guy is not a student. Anyways do you have his number or he has yours cause nowhere in your story I heard things about numbers. I looked at her dumb. Just then a text came through and it read:

" sleep well. Ill pick you up for your 9:30 class

Tshiamo"

I showed my phone to my sister.

Keke: told you he investigated you meaning he has money to do that meaning his not a student. I watched my sister chow her chocolate.

Me: what should I say? She snatched my phone from my hand as I was trying to snatch it back and she was laughing.

Dad: Aybo akulalwa yini( yourl are not sleeping) my phone rang and it was a number I don't know keke answered and put in loud speaker.

Tshiamo: You okay? Your heart beating fasting. I looked at my sister as she held her heart and I calmed myself down.

Me: Am okay,What you mean my heart beating fast?

Tshiamo: like you were running? I looked around the room for cameras which was stupid cause he stood at one place the whole time.

Me: My sister here ,she giving me a run arround with my phone.

Tshiamo: why is she holding your phone. I paused as Keke dropped the phone on the bed.

Me:Tshiamo, you say the most random things that somehow are relevant and that scares me. There was silence for awhile and I thought he was gone.

Tshiamo: Sorry am not being human enough. Well I was checking you got my text message.

Me: yes and about that too. How you know about my schedule abd my address.

Tshiamo: Sleep well Azariah, ill see you tomorrow. He hung up and my sister and I looked at each other and bust into laughter. She left and I sat there and looked at the teady eyes for a camera and I never saw anything so I took a pair of scissors and cut out the the back of it head abd removed all the stuffing and there were no cameras so I just stuffed it in and sew it back and got in bed and slept. Who is Tshiamo??....