Insert 15:

3 months later

Azar

I watched as my mother in law was checking up at the baby and she was smiling.

Melody: he looks healthy

Me: Healthy as in there is nothing wrong with him, right?

Melody: you need to calm down and relax. I nodded as Tshiamo came to wipe the gel from me and kissed my fore head and my phone rang. I looked at it and it was my previous boss Ayanda.

Ayanda

The phone ranged a few times than she answered.

Azar: Hi

Me: Hi, how are you?

Azar: am good and yourself?

Me: am good. Well I just heard the good news that you are expecting.

Azar: oh yes just a few months to go.

Me: how about we do lunch here at work with the colleagues before life get baby busy. We miss you and it's been a while. There was silence then I heard her breathing.

Azar: okay

Me; how does 2 hours sound?

Azar: okay. She hanged up and I jumped with excitement as I ordered the food that ill add the pills that will make the baby disappear.

Azar

I hanged up from the all and turned to see Tshiamo looking very scary. I kissed his cheek and went to take a shower and got dressed in my black flower dress. And went downstairs and found Tshiamo on the couch.

Me: can you please drive me to the office please.

Tshiamo: you need to rest the baby can come anytime now.

Me; babe please let us not argue about this. You going to drive me to the office and wait for a few minutes than we come home. He got the car keys and we drove to Pretoria.

Ayanda

I coated her food with the pills and she came with a big smile and the whole office was a buzz with her smiling at everyone and entertaining. She spent close to an hour and 30 minute and just than her husband walked in not looking friendly and she saw him and he smiled back which was surprising by the way she looked a few minutes ago. I smiled knowing that by tomorrow morning there will be no baby and she will be all mine after I have been her shoulder to cry on and she leaves him and come to me. She walked to me.

Azar: ill miss you guys.

Me: we will miss you too.

Azar: well thank you for giving me an excuse to leave the house.

Me: my pleasure. Rest and take care. She smiled and walked out.

Azar

We drove in silence to the house. I felt the baby kick a few times and I did my breathing exercises and he calmed down. I got in the kitchen and drank warm water that helped with the dizziness that was going on. I turned to looked at Tshiamo who was taking a close look at me.

Me: am fine just a little dizzy I think I'll take an early bath.

Tshiamo: I think we need to go to the hospital I can't see the baby.

Me: your mother said his fine. Just than a sharp pain went through my back and in a blink of an eye tlali was here and she had tears in the eyes.

Tlali: I can't see the baby.

Tshiamo: I can't see him too. I saw the panic on they face and just then I felt something go down my leg and I looked down and I saw it was blood and I fainted with the image of fear in Tshiamo eyes....