Insert 13:

months later

Tshiamo

The past 3 months have been difficult being there for her invisibly and supporting her with her knowing has been tough but at least she happy and she healing. My family has been supportive in this time of need and I have appreciated they efforts. I woke up to find both my father and grandfather. They really love teleporting.

Me: Dad

Dad: When you going to tell her?

Me: Tlali is there with her making sure she eats right and that she stays healthy.

Dad: oh I forgot Tlali made her pregnant.

Grandpa: Son. I watched my father look at me with so much frustration. Why am I not there for my wife? Am scared. Am scared ill be too attached to this baby and we will lose it again. Am scared that she will figure it out that we lost the first one because she wasn't strong enough to carry it. Am scared that this pregnancy is not the same. Its rare that each generation has powers and we scared that this time around she might not be carrying a Human at all.

Grandfather:Your father and I know what you going through. We have been there. I saw my father look at my grandfather confused but quickly looked away and walked out. My grandfather looked at me.

" when your father was 9 we were pregnant and things were not easy for your grandmother. Raising a special child, being queen and being pregnant. We lost the baby and she lost her sanity too. Your dad had to stay with my mom for awhile for us to get in touch with each other again. So I get the fears and I get the pain but you cannot close yourself off. We let you two deal with this the way you think it best but really you cannot pull this any longer. You need to be there for her plus the baby is in full form she needs to have regular check ups. I spoke to your mom and she has offered to come and be her doctor for now until the baby change. Your grandmother will also come down she doesn't want to lose this child too" I nodded.

Grandpa: We love you and your family and this child is different and He needs to survive. I nodded again since I had tears and I couldn't talk for the fear that my voice will break.

Azar

Tlali has practically moved in with me. She always here and always making sure I eat and I rest. Yes my body have been weird I think it's the waking up to work that just kills me. My in laws have been supportive mostly my father in law who checks on me weekly. He has been giving me some thing to drink every morning and it helps with the vomiting. I finished dressing since I was late again but good thing my boss is nice. He is understanding and is very supportive. I walked to the kitchen to find Tlali making a massive breakfast.

Me: oh ill have to eat when I come back am late plus the traffic.

Tlali: breakfast is the most important meal sisi.

Me: I know but am late.

Tlali: I'll make it to go. She moved with speed of light making me feel dizzy and I sat down and I swear I could smell Tshiamo as if he was near me. Its been happening a lot but than I tell myself I miss him so my mind playing tricks.

Me: Tlali you to fa... just than I felt like vomiting and I ran to the bathroom and vomited. I felt like some behind me holding my hair and brushing my back. I let it be. I freshen up and i knew today will be a long day. I took my things and left with Zimbi who turned out to be my guard now.

Zimbi: Still not better?

Me: Yeah

Zimbi: You will be fine maybe it he sushi. I laughed because I complained about my boss buying me sushi.

Me: Its been two weeks Zimbi

Zimbi: Your system takes longer shutting it out. We laughed . I got to work and rushed to my office and got my files than rushed to my boss Ayanda office. He wasn't there so I sat down and settled my breathing.

Me: Please don't let me vomit lord. He walked in smiling and smelling awful and all I could do was to grab his bin and vomit like no ones business when I was done he looked at me with a concern face. I took the bin and placed it at the trash door. I stood by the window for some air.

Ayanda: I think you need time off to see the doctor. Its been two weeks now and its all started with my sushi

Me: Am fine

Ayanda: or are you expecting. He looked annoyed by the thought.

Me: Oh no no am not. I looked down thinking about the time I was and I never knew. Just than the assistant walked in.

Assistant: Mrs Mohale, Mr Mohale is here?

Me: My father in law? He has popped in a few times and the office was a buzz and ever since they were no longer mean to me since they knew who I was.

Assistant: No, The Prince.

Me: My Husband? I was so confused and shocked. Ayanda looked annoyed and I brushed it off as I asked to be excused as I left with Mellisa who was now a close friend and knew the gist of my story. Before we reached the office I grabbed her to the bathroom and opened all the tap water to stop him from listening in Mellisa looked at me weirdly but kept quiet.

Me: What he said?

Mellisa: nothing just asked for you. He has lilies and a gift back.

Me: how do I look?

Mellisa: You fine

Me: Its been 3 months since iv seen him, since iv left does he look angry?

Mellisa: He looks handsome. I smiled at her attempt to make me calm down. " you will be fine just breathe okay"

Tshiamo

I was trying so hard to hear but there was water so I stopped and open my eyes to find the boy who had a thing for my wife.

Ayanda: Ayanda Khoza. He gave me his hand to shake I stood there with the flowers and the gift bag in my hands and stared at him until he was uncomfortable and right than my beautiful glowing a little chubby wife walked in and I felt my heart explode with the love I have for her. I felt myself get stronger and more lighter. Its like her presence and her smile gave me strength. She walked in smiling gave me a kiss on my cheek and looked at me with all the love that I knew she had for me.

Me: Hi stranger.

Azar: Hi. I gave her the gift and flowers and she glowed some more and smiled.

Azar: This is my boss Ayanda and Ayanda this is my husband Tshiamo. He nodded.

Ayanda: let me leave you too. He turned and left.

Ayanda

I was fuming I got to my office and undid my tie. For months iv had my heart pinned on her and when I heard talking to Mellisa saying she moved out of her home cause she needed space I knew this was my chance. Her husband never set a foot here which showed that things were a little of now here he is with mere flowers and a gift bag and she beams at him.  Are they reconciling or am I just imaging things? One thing I know for sure is that Azariah is mine and I wont let anyone stand on my way even if they are a prince....