Insert 14:

Azar

Tshiamo: You look beautiful

Me: Thank you. He gave me my gift and I took the flowers and remove the one Ayanda got me and put his. I looked into the small bag and I found baby shoes and my heart stopped with my eyes full of tears next thing I saw him hold me close to his chest and then let go to find myself in a white room.

Me: What going on.

Tshiamo: Please have an open mind am going to strip you. I started panicking than because I had bruises all over my stomach. The started appearing well before I left him and as I left they got worse. I Never told anyone but I made sure am always dressed.

Me: Why?

Tshiamo: Hey trust me

Me: Its not that I don't trust you just been going through stuff so I kind of never shared and I know you will not like this. He moved back and looked at me.

Tshiamo: You know? I looked at him as his eyes turned brown. And I looked at him confused than I took a deep breath and lowered the zip of my dress and I stood there as the dress fell and there I was in my bra and no panty since its been irritating me these day.

Tshiamo

I looked at her beautiful body and the small hump on her stomach. The bruises were too much but she looked beautiful. My wife, my smile keeper. I walked to her slowly than went down on my knees and touch her stomach. She looked confused until my hands were on her stomach.

Azar

I felt something move in me and I stood there not saying anything and I really thought that I imagined it but I felt it mover again and I looked down to find Tshiamo looking at me with tears in his eyes.

Tshiamo: Thank you for seeing me worthy of being a father to your kids.

Me: huh? My brain did calculations than I looked at him. " Am pregnant?" Tears of joy went down my face as he kissed my stomach over and over again. He took a blanket and wrapped it around me than held me and I closed my eyes. I knew he was teleporting me.  I opened my eyes to find myself in our bedroom as he removed the bra and shoes and started kissing me all over making me numb with need. In less than a minute he has undressed and was lowering me onto the bed. He worshipped my body with lots of love and kisses as he did small circles on my honey pot. Before I could get what he was doing he slowly slide in me making me go crazy as he looked in to my eyes and slowly rode me until I exploded in to a million kisses and I was weak as a mash.

Tshiamo: I love you Azariah with every fibre of my being. I was quiet for a moment as I let those words sink in.

Ayanda

Me: What you mean I must let her go? I looked at the private investigator that I have hired a few weeks ago since its been a month since Tshiamo cam to her office and left with her and she resigned without an explanation as to why.

Investigator: She not worth it man. If you value life you will let it be and just forget about her.

Me: What? That woman is everything I need in a woman. She calm, sweet, passionate but mostly she is very kind.

Investigator: Not to mention she is married and pregnant. My world stood still for a moment. That why she went back to him because she was pregnant. I knew it I smiled and thanked the investigator and let him be. So I know what ill do. Ill kill the baby she carrying and than she will be heart broken and hate her husband for it that resulting in her needing a shoulder to cry on and ill be there waiting. Now how does one kill a baby without the mother finding out? I sat there and went through my list of ways of killing the bastard of a child that about to ruin my life.... Yeah