Insert 7:

Tshiamo

Something wrong with her she is a little distant and its giving me a headache. I got out of the car and walked around to open the door for her. She smiled and I took her things with me and got in the kitchen to find a nice smell of cottage pie and I knew mom was here. She gave us two day of freedom than she showed up and just before I could turn my mother and grandmother walked in smiling. Azar was behind me and I felt her hold on to my top.

Me: mme, nkgono( mom, grandma)

Grandma: Kumkani.(king) I felt my blood freeze trust my grand ma to be extra. I watched her smiling and I saw mom looking behind me. I shifted to the side and place Azar books and bags and looked at her as she shyly looked down.

Me: Ndlovukazi meet Azariah. My mom smiled her most beautiful smile and walked closer.

Mom: Sisi. Azar looked up at her and smile and my mom being extra hugged her. " nice to meet you"

Azar: Likewise

Grandma: come closer. She moved closer and my grandma hugged her too. Okay these two have always been over protective of me and never liked any of the girls iv slept with in in the past years not that am sleeping with Azar but they were always on my back about finding the right one and saving myself.

Mom: You so tiny, come join us for late lunch. They took her and left me standing there and I saw her getting into her old self. I teleported to my sister room.

Tlali: A little of knocking Tshishi

Me: a heads up would be nice.

Tlali: and mess up the opportunity to have this lovely conversation we having now? She smiled and closed her eyes and her smile got brighter and I knew she was eavesdropping on mom and Azar. I touched her hand to see what she what she was seeing.

Azar

These woman were amazing. We talked about cooking and I helped them prepare they meal and we set the table.

Tshiamo mom: Oh look at us talking like old friends. Am Melody and this is my lovely mother in law Zamathembu.

Me: Nice to meet you both. Am Azar.

Melody: short for Azariah right?

Me: Yeah my mom is big on church so she name me Azariah.

Zamathembu: beautiful name. How you meet my grandson?

Melody: Mama. She cautioned but I saw the interest in her eyes

Me: He nearly drove on to me a day ago. They both gasp. " oh its nothing major, I wasn't the one looking at where I was going"

Zamathembu: Even so. They came and started touching me to check if am okay which I was and I wouldn't be standing here if I wasn't.

Me: Really ma am fine. Melody smiled at me and squeezed my shoulder. Just then two men walked in. One an older version of the younger man and am guessing this is Tshiamo grandfather and father since the resemblance was too much. They all ageing well. I looked down as I saw them in they suits and they had some sort of a shawl on they right shoulders. Its had beautiful wings emblem.

Old man: What a lovely surprise. He walked to me and touched my hand and closed his eyes and when he open them they were green and he looked at me strangely. Just than I saw Tshiamo next to me in a speed of light. His eyes were grey as if he was angry at something. I saw the veins at the side of his head popping. I looked at his smiling grandfather and looked at his father who seemed amused by whatever had happened.

Tshiamo: ntate mkhulu. ( grand pa) I touched his hand and he looked at me as I looked into his grey eyes and he slowly came down and I felt the hand I was touching getting cooler. He closed his eyes and open them again and to my surprise there were blue. I guess his normal colour. I really need to google this eye changing thing.

Tshiamo father: Amazing. He said with a smile and his cool voice that was very much similar to his son but it was less cold and more like of a human.

Tshiamo: Am taking Azar home.

Melody: I don't remember hearing her saying she wants to go home.

Me: Its fine, it was lovely meeting you.

Zama Mthembu walked to me and pulled me towards her. " we going to have dinner and than he can take you home and if his busy than, Tlali will take you home" just than Tlali appeared. I swear my head spin cause she just appeared.

Tlali: oh I don't mind driving You babe. I saw Tshiamo grind his teeth and I knew he was irritated. I wasn't sure if am the one irritating him or the situation at hand. I looked at him and he smiled but it wasn't his usual confident smile.

Me: Uhm can I use the bathroom please.

Tlali: let me walk you. She smiled and walked with me.

Tshiamo

Mom: What the hell is wrong with you?

Me: Nothing

Grandma: we never raised a rude child, you making the poor girl self cautious.

Dad: Are you scared at what Pa saw? I was than silent as I saw the version that grandpa saw.

Grand dad: Version changes

Me: she was grasping for air and bleeding grand pa. I heard my mom and grandma inhale sharply.

Mom: she died? She going to die? I saw tears in her eyes.

Dad: no one said the poor girl is dying all dad saw was her in a pool of blood and in pain. No one knows what happened or what caused that.

Me: Its me

Mom: Oh please you don't know that. Where exactly was she?

Me: Her room

Grandma: The child could have just been having her periods nothing serious. The room was silent as we all adjusted to that.

Tlali

I waited on my bed since I took her to the bathroom in my room when she was done I smiled and got up from the bed. She really looks innocent.

Me: Uhm, I want to talk to you about something. She smiled and looked at me with a warm smile. I really like how she treats us. Yes she doesn't know the extent of us but I feel connected to her. Am not sure if the strong feelings that Tshiamo has for her are rubbing off to me.

Azar: Yeah

Me: Well am sure you can see we kind of a weird family. She smiled shyly and looked down. " its okay, we are weird but I want you to just have an open mind about everything you see and anything you might hear or read about us okay?"

Azar: uhm okay

Me: Yeah am not making sense right now but you have a strong hold on my brother and in his weird way he cares for you and trust me my brother is not really good with affection but iv seen him do things for you that I never though his tiny head ever thought off.  She giggled.

Azar: The stuffed bear?

Me: exactly not to mention going over board with the junk. We both busted out laughing which was nice and I looked at her and I realised that in all the years iv been alive other than my mom and grandma she the only Woman that I really connected with and it felt so nice. I looked at her. " Thank you for giving us a chance, I know Tshiamo will mess it up somehow somewhere but know that am always going to be here" she looked at me and smiled than walked to hug me.

Azar: What ever happening or will happen with your brother and I. I don't think it will change how I see you. And thank you for the talk. It so easy talking to you than mr serious" we laughed out loud and left my room still giggling and when we got to the lounge Tshiamo was looking at me sending a Telepathy message asking me what took so long.

Me: You know Azar someone was getting jealous. I whispered and she looked at me as if am crazy.

Tshiamo: Am not. Azar head snapped and looked at Tshiamo because he was too far to even hear what we talking about.

Azar: You doing it again. She mumbled and my father and grand dad chuckled. Trust the men in my family with they high sense of hearing to drop in our conversation.....