Insert 5:

Azar

I woke up took a shower and got ready for school. As usual the house was empty with the parents gone to work and Keke gone where she goes. I wore my black pants and top and my black sneakers. I walked to the kitchen and made lemon tea. I finished up and cleaned than went to my room and did finishing touches. I took my phone out of the charger and saw the am outside text and went out. I walked to the gate and there he was parked there. He walked out wearing full black from head to toe with a black Puma cape and golf top and pants Kat shoes. Black made him brighter and his thin lush pink lips. I shook my head off that train of thought and got in the car as went around and got in too.

Tshiamo: Hi

Me: Good morning. He smiled and started the car. Did he just smile. For the first time ever I saw him smile. He navigated himself to my school but first he stop at Mac D got me a breakfast combo stopped at the garage and walked in and came out with some snacks.

Me: I packed snacks

Tshiamo: You hardly eat. You too thin. I looked at him his lean too so what is he on about. I took the things and got it in my back. He drove to school just as the school bus delivered everyone. People stopped and looked at us as he parked his car. Am pretty sure they wanted to see who it is. He shifted on his seat and looked me right in to my soul.

Tshiamo: Don't worry what they will think of you when you leave the car. I stopped and looked at him cause that was exactly what I was thinking. He smiled and got out of the car than walked to the passenger seat and open the door and took my bag from my lap and carried it after he locked the door and walked me to the gate in silence. We got there to the line of everyone getting in and it was too silent or was I imagining things.

Tshiamo: text me if classes finishes early.he whispered in his cool voice that sent goosebumps to my spine.I nodded as I was to scared to even sag anything snd didn't trust my voice. I saw lerato by the corner of my eye and I felt myself go rigid. I don't know how he sensed my discomfort because he squeezed my hand and I looked into his clear blue eyes. He smiled again and I saw his face soften and he had dimples and that made me melt. He kissed my forehead and turned and walked back to the car and I watched him and turned to find every girl looking at him with so much lust. I closed my eyes and breathed as I took my student card out.

One girl: What an upgrade nana, what finally saw Theo for what he try is? I ignored them as they laughed and went in and walked in so fast.

" chomie.... Chomie..." I turned and there was Lerato walking to me fast I looked at her and I felt my heart beat against my chest.

Lerato: Hi... she stood in front of me and was biting her lips.

Me: Hi

Lerato: Am sorry Zar.

Me: What exactly are you sorry for? I felt tears in my eyes and I saw my vision going blurry.

Lerato: Its all happened too fast.

Me: was that the first time? I saw her bite her bottom lip which was a no " than don't lie to me and say it happen too fast if it has happened more than once than that my dear is some kind of a relationship and frankly its fine vele bengingamanga ngo Theo kuphela so kuright. And oh on that friendship part you can keep it cause rule number one is don't betray your friend and you just did that. So now can you please never ever come my way and ill gladly do the same. I turned and left her there and started my classes.

Tshiamo

Tlali: So you have a girlfriend now?

Me: is that what humans call it?

Tlali: yes

Me: oh I thought I just have a unique woman that I like being around who makes me feel foreign good things which I have accepted and liked. My sister looked at me and laughed.

Tlali: have you kissed?

Me: does kissing her forehead like how dad does to mom count?

Tlali: its even better. She shrieked with excitement " am going to have a sister"

Me: how is me kissing someone forehead counts as you having a sister? She swinged at me and I blocked her. Our combat training continued for an hour. When we were done she looked at me with her serious tone.

Tlali: you need to tell mom that you found her.

Me: I haven't even seen the righteous mark.

Tlali:  she has a biblical name that means the lords seeker. You said it yourself ever since you have meet her you are stronger and wiser and I always beat you in combat training and today you just did without sweating so just me when I say she is the one.

Me: Tlali please stop, you and mom have so many theories. Yes we different and yes we unique and its cool that we have these powers and that we half humans and half angelike( so you call it) but I still simply say we just humans that God gave more abilities than others to protect normal humans from the riot that they have created. Now let go shower and go for our meeting.

Tlali: you know what I have been asking myself for the last 29 years?

Me: What?

Tlali: out of all the twins he could have blessed me with he had to pick you? I took a bottle and threw at her and she showed on wing and covered herself and the bottle bounced back to me in full force and I jumped up to avoid it impact as it went right in the wall. The only difference with us was our wings. Hers were white and that made her love white since always had to have white in what she wears and mines are black. Making me wear only black. When am angry my eyes goes full on black so iv been told. My wings changed colour when I was 6 years old and they grew bigger and stronger while my sister was never envious of anything that I did but that the one thing she truly liked about me.

Me: When are you meeting your other half?

Tlali: Please don't get me started on that one the only thing I know about him is that he has his whole back burnt and he lost everything that he hold dear so loving that one will be a tough mission that am not looking for and plus he will hate me for saving him so remind me not to save any handsome burning man.

Me: At least mine looks nice and ain't burnt. She flipped one more wing catching me of guard and pushing me to the wall and she laughed as she ran out of the empty room we used for training. I moved from the wall and went to my room to shower. When done We walked to the equipment room which was our office that had everything and anything we needed to run the world. I switched on the TV and there was a whole cabinet. I love how humans fear us by what they have read. The room was silent

Mr President: It's a pleasure for you to grace us with your time. You father have told us wonderful news about you two.

Me: Hmmm. Am really not a fan of man who are in power and abuse that power.

Tlali: well now that we got our greetings out let talk work, what the next project?

Commander of defence: Before we get to that iv heard you moved to South Africa yet we still on Zoom. I closed my eyes and teleported to the room and they all open they eyes wide in shock and looked at me.

Me: its doesn't matter if we on zoom or in real life the point is the work will get done. Now that I have answered your questions is there anything else? They all shook they head and I teleported back to the room as my sister smile. She loves it when I get cynical.

Tlali: Now where were we?...