Insert 10:

Azar

I woke up to hushed tones and I knew that Tlali and Tshiamo are at it again. I sat there and just focused on breathing and re- living the past few moments and just asserting myself to what happened. Did I seriously see my boyfriend a prince change. Just than I heard his father voice and I jumped from the couch and looked at the 12 pair of eyes looking right at me.

Tshiamo: Azariah

Me: Please don't . I lifted my hands up since he was taking a step to me.

Tlali: Remember the day we had our bond and I asked you to please have a open mind.

Me: He has wings, huge gigantic wings. I closed my eyes and brushed my head. " wait, do you have wings too?"

Tshiamo

She whispered and I saw my father smile and I knew his about to show off and than he showed his wings and she just froze. Than she brushed her face and had her hands on her tiny waist.

Azar: How come yours are smaller than him sir? I heard Tlali giggle and my grandma slap her back a bit. " who am I kidding, what do I know about wings but I swear his were huge"

Dad:Tshiamo is different. She looked at my grand father.

Azar: but you all look so normal. She turned to my beautiful mom and she raised her and shook her head no. " so if your mother doesn't have it than does that mean you don't to Tlali?" I could hear the hope in her voice and Tlali showed her wings and she stood there and took it in. How come she not fainting now.

Azar: you all have white wings? They nodded and she turned and looked at me. " yours are black, your whole body was black with gold eyes" she closed her eyes and swallowed as the whole family turned to look at me. Only Tlali knew that my wings changed colour as I grew stronger with time.

Dad: Son what is she talking about?

Me: nothing. She looked at me one more time and looked at my father.

Azar: I need time to digest this. I need to go home, I need to sleep and wake up if this is a dream or re adjust myself. I cant believe that all this time we were together you were holding back so much. Worse I just found out you a royalty. A future king to a kingdom iv never heard of until this morning. I was honest with you from the word go, I shared with you my deepest darkest secrets and fears. And yet here you are standing here today after 4 to 5 months and revealing a big part of you. Actually revealing who you are. After 4 months. Why couldn't I see the signs? You talk like you from the greek! You know nothing about human jargon! Hack you never even asked me to sleep with you. Than she clasped her mouth just with her hand and looked shocked that she just said that in front of my family. She closed her eyes and I heard my dad and grandfather laughing in they mind and I closed my eyes to see what going on and I open them quickly.

Tshiamo: Yes I have a penis and I do like having sex and I do find you attractive. I thought you wanted to wait till you 21. She looked at me in horror.

Azar: You can read my mind? I never said that out loud. All this time you could read my mind and you said nothing! Of cause you will say nothing. What is wrong with you?

Tshiamo: I cant read your mind all the time. My father and grandpa can but I can't you block me at times. She spins in horror.

Azar: I want to go home.

Grandma: we will take her. She stood there and looked at me for a while than I saw a tear drop at the corner of her eye.

Azar: You know what the funny part in all this? Is that I still love you. You have wings and you change colour and you the most weirdest person I have ever meet but here I am hopelessly in love with you yet you never trusted me enough to share your true self with me. That what hurts me the most. I tried to hold her but she moved back and grabbed her bag and left the house and I knew she was crying cause I felt the sharp pain on the corner of my heart and that what happens when she cries.

Azar

The Mohale woman drove me in silent. I sat there looking outside and cried all the way home. When we got outside they both looked at me.

Zamathembu: We coming in. I nodded and we walked in and there was no one at home so we got to the kitchen and they started being busy cooking and one making me tea. I know they normal like me and at some point in they life they had to deal with what am dealing with.

Me: How did you manage?

Zamathembu: I loved Bokang and that helped make things easier to grasp.

Melody: You need time to process it all. I know my son hated being who he is for some time now and that his different than all of them took it toll on him but than he dreamt of you.

Me: wait he dreamt of me?

Melo: 21 years ago he was 8 he woke up smiling and told me that he saw God create his human. I laughed it off because I knew that was impossible but when I meet you a few months ago. You were exactly what he explained and as time went he searched for you and dated a million girls until he gave up and lost hope and even wanted to move here. The day my Husband walked in from work and smiled and said " he found her" I knew I was getting my son back and I was never wrong. Yes his different. He deals with things differently and his very stubborn but one thing I know is he loves you.

Me: He has never said

Zamathembu: that he loves you? I nodded with glassy eyes.

Melody: but you see it?

Me: I see it everyday and I feel it in the way he talks to me, the way he touches me and the way he cares for me. Its in everything he does and do when his with me that I feel the love and see it. The both smiled and came closer to give me a group hug. After awhile we were talking random things and cooking and just than my mom and dad walked in coming from a church event and they froze by the door. I was on the couch stuffed between my two ladies and we were catching up on Lesotho parliament and having junk.

Mom: Oh my God. My dad bowed and I just couldn't contain my laugh.

Me: does this happen all the time?

Melody: unfortunately yes. I got up and left them with my mom cause I couldn't deal with them when they like this. I took a shower and change into his top and got in bed and switched off my phone.

Tshiamo

I teleported to her room to find her snuggled to her teddy bear that had stitches and sleeping peacefully. I removed the teddy bear and got in her bed and she snuggled me closer and continued to sleep. I sat there brushing her back.

Azar

I felt him and I continued to close my eyes and just take in his warmth.

Tshiamo: I know I messed up. I kept quiet as he brushed my back and spoke: " I grew up knowing am unique, my parents did everything they could to make us feel normal but its difficult when your kids can fly and can teleport and worse read your mind. But my mom kept at it and loved us more and more with each day. The day I dreamt of you is the day I tried to kill myself. I never really told anyone but I was tired of being the heir to the mighty Mohale. I prayed to be different but nothing happened. I ate ratex and closed my eyes and that when I saw you. Exactly how I see you every morning with a big smile when you see me. I heard a voice saying live for her and that what I did. I lost hope in years and when I meet you my heart and body did things. He laughed. " I have powers beyond words, I do things no other human can even try or imagine. But what I know is that am not letting you go. Hate me till you love me again, get angry till you calm down because I love you. I know I haven't said it yet and it easy now because you sleeping but I love you Azariah Keorapetse Ncuma. He clinched me closer to him and than the door opened. There was silence I opened my eyes to see. I could still feel his hands on me and I could still feel his body heat and his rise and fall of his chest.

Keke: ulele( sleeping) I looked at her confused.

Me:yeah what up? You need to knock.

Keke: mom is with the Queens and they leaving so she said to call you.

Me: can I ask you something weird?

Keke: yeah

Me: apart you and me who else do you see here?

Keke: yah neh, ill tell them ulele cause wow. She closed the door and I snuggled closer to him.

Me: I can feel you Tshiamo. He slowly appeared right before my eyes and I smiled content that I wasn't losing my mind....