Insert 6

Theo

I walked to the parking lot and saw a Maserati MC20 full black with red rims and my heart sang. I love that car and I got there the guys from school were there admiring the car and taking pictures. There was this guy who was standing there looking at the guys as they went in and out of the car. I walked to the guy and as I got closer I saw it his car since his clothes alone were worth 50 thousand from the Armani pants and top and watch and sneakers. He was cool as a cucumber and very indifferent to what was happening. I stood next to him and watched the guys do stupid things and cautiously take pictures.

Me: Hey. He turned and looked at me up and down and nodded. Okay that was odd.

Me: How are you?

Him: Am good and yourself Theo? I was shocked and looked at him.

Me: You know me.

Him: Yeps I know you.

Me: can't say the Same. Sanele walks to us and shakes the guy hand and smiles at him.

Sanele: you should come to our party tomorrow.

Him: Ill let you know if am free, Thanks for the offer and just than I saw Azar walk our way with her books and earphones on and I watched the guy next to me smile.

Him: Okay guys, Indlovukazi yamie is here ill see you some other time. The guys looked at his direction as he walked to her and looked at me.

Sanele: Aybo akusiye uAzar lo?( isn't that Azar?)

Thabo: Uyena angithi ubafo be busy no lerato behind her back( it her)

Sanele: Yrrr wavuka ngomunye left( And she up her standard)

Me: Fusegi yezwa.( fuck you)

Azar

I saw his smile and I smiled too. He kissed my forehead and took my bag and books.

Tshiamo: how were classes?

Me: Not bad. He lifted my chin and looked deep into my eyes and I saw his eyes change and than go back to blue.

Tshiamo: You were crying, why? I looked at him and shook my head no and he let it go and we walked to the car and I saw a few guys a few feet away who are in Theo crew. He had the door slid up and I sat and he closed the door and walked around to his side and we drove off. His car was actually cool and I noticed he likes this brand car.

Me: You like this brand. I pointed to the emblem.

Tshiamo: Maserati is the coolest car ever.

Me: Hmmm, am not much of a car fan he looked at me than shook his head and drove and I saw his not driving to my place but was driving to his place. I kept quiet as we drove in and saw a Jeep parked.

Tshiamo: am guessing Tlali has friends. He open the garage and it felt like a museum with all the cars. He parked and looked at me.

Me: What?

Tshiamo: You distant. I looked away looking out of the window. " what is it?" I looked at him thinking is now the time to tell him that all day iv been thinking about him and the only question that been playing on my mind is who is he? What does he want from me? A plain simple girl but mostly What are we?....