1.) Little did i know.(edited)

My name is izuku yagi this is my story to becoming a hero.

In our society..... we have some peaple born with things called quirk atleast the 80% of it is, they were treated as someone like a celebrity while the 20% are treated as trash, thrown out and are acted as a punching bag of today's society... i was one of them... it happend so many generations ago where the super natural became the natural and vice versa...

And there i was with my so called family, friends, even my own sister who promised to stay by my side forgot, thrown away, bullied and tortured...

It all started on that fateful day...

Kids:MOM, WAKE UP!!
The kids yelled while jumping.

Inko:alright, alright i'm up.

Kids:LETS GO MEET THE DOCTORS!!
They yelled in unison

Inko:alright but you must do your routine then we'll eat breakfast THEN will go, sounds good??

Kids:yeah.

They did their routine as fast as they could they even helped in the cook well not directly only helped get the ingredients.

Izuku:hey izumi.

Izumi:yeah, what is it izu.

Izuku:if i don't get a quirk will you still be good to me.

Izumi:of course silly, i will always be there.
This gave a smile to izuku's face

Little time skip.

The doctor came out and and ask for the yagi family they oblige and they were in for the test.

Time flies they were finaly out and the doctor was still testing the results and after came out.

Doctor:I both have some good news and bad news, witch one should i tell you first??

Inko:B-bad news sir?

Doc:well izuku here will not develop a QUIRK,–he says this with a hint of sadness–, but izumi has a more powerful version of your quirk.

"You hear the izumi you can be the greatest hero ever" their mom says
"Yeah your right i will be"
Izuku was left alone, after hearing he was quirk less he dropped his dragon action figure (in this au deku likes dragons more than allmight).

Doc:i hope he'll be allright.

Time skip home.

They went home allmight aka toshinori
Was there waiting impatiently.
The door opened reveling inko carrieng izumi while izuku was on the ground a hint of sadness was eminent and noticable.

"Soo what are their quirks"ask A.M
"Well izuku is quirk less but izumi has a stronger version of quirk than mine"she says none shelontly "you hear that izumi you'll be a hero".

Izumi:YEAH!! I'LL BE THE GREATEST HERO OF ALL.

they paid all their attention to izumi while izuku was in the back ground crying he went to his room hoping his mom will follow to support him or at least tell him he can't be a hero.

He was
.
.
.
All
.
.
.
Alone
.
.
.

Days at school was horrible they avoided him like he was sick or plagued
Or something like  of that sort.

And the promise izumi made was broken.

Izumi:hey guys, you know izuku is quirkless and he still want to be a hero, and that i'm afraid that if he became a hero he'll die on the spot, what should i do??

Bakugous:we should beat the idea out if him.

Izumi:what no, i don't like the idea.

Katsumi:well have any other idea.

Izumi:no, i don't.

"Well lets do it"they both said in unison.0

It had been like that for 3 years and counting so i ran as fast as i could in the forest while crying my eyes out.

I ran then i stumbled, i saw a . . . . . Book? In the book was filled with dragons one with magic and some sort they said the only human that can kil a dragon is a dragon slayer they had magic same as dragons, they were given by the dragons themselves but that was also their mistake as this was the one to end them all, i tried using one of the dragon spells and. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It worked.

I was happy no i was happy, i was wondering where did this book came from and how the hell did i do that unless i am a. . . . . . . Dragon slayer.

690 words
A/N i may or may not just deleted a word so it'll fit in 690 any way yeah this is the new story hope you all likey. Bye.