8.)Entrance part.2

*click*

*ground shaking*

*boom*

I was woken up from my nap i searches for the thing that woke me up and destroy it.

I looked and saw a 0 pointer.

"Wow they really went overboard" i said "welp gatta go" i sad again to myself, not like i can't take it or anything i just need an excuse.

Like on cue someone said

???:help!?!

I looked over to see izumi trapped in the rubble wow i thought dad gave her ofa why is she stuck??

Me:oh well.

I said and then charged up a breath i know none of my other move will do shit so i gotta use this one.

"PLASMA. . ."

"DRAGON. . ."

"ROOOAAARRR!!!"

(Yes its an atomic breath i know many of u wanted to know and here it is, its like an atomic breath, but its green)

Many of the student ah in surprise and they also heard from the distant another roar but regular flame.

And i also saw the face of my sister, she saw me obliterate that entire robot plus an entire part of a building is missing, so i'm guessing she's shell shocked.

Izumi:B-b-but h-how??

Me:i told you i'm quirkless but i'm not powerless either.

Pov natsu

"Oh hell yeah i'm all fired up now" i screamed just outside of ground omega.

The door opened and i ran for it and so did the others "wwoooohhhooooo"

I was destroying robots from left and right, it has been a minute and i think i'm done since i think i got 51 points and izuku said to not waste my energy in the entrance and just use my energy for our job later which is us going to fined out what the LOV are up to.

I was resting until i felt shaking and and i heard a boom somewhere, i looked around and saw a 0 pointer, i want to attack it but i also need an excuse ha who am i kidding i need no excuse.

Me:oh hell yeah i'm all fired up now

"FIRE DRAGON. . . ROOAARRR!!"

I screamed as loud as i could and i just obliterated it with my roar, the others were shocked as they all saw me obliterate that thing.

Then all the students commented
"Wooaa is this guy even human??" "What could his quirk be??" "Tch, show off is what i see" and "WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ABOUT TO DESTROY THAT THING AND YOU JUST HAVE TO COME ALONG DO YOU EXTRA!!" (i think we all know who that is)