10.) Legacies.

It was finaly the first day of school, i am so excited, father finaly allowed me to be in the hero course, i got dressed up and was eating breakfast, I was about to exit when.

Mother: izuku! can you please wait for izumi??

Me: why should I??

Mother: please son, this is for your own good, i bet you havn't even train your quirk yet.

Me: I did, I trained my quirk every day! And you just didn't know because you didn't even pay attention to me!!

Mother: . . . I-I see, well attleast as a favor, please.

Me: fine.

I scoffed at her, i mean what in the world is she doing up their? I bet she's looking for clothes she can wear today, even though its THE SAME CLOTHES WE WILL WEAR EVERY DAY AT SCHOOL, AND ITS CALLED UNIFORM!! I just *sighed* and waited, she finally got dressed and ate breakfast.

Me: so what were you doing up there??

Her: NOTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!!

She exclaims that she wasn't doing anything, but i also said.

Me: seems kinda sus to me.

Her: no i was not i did tasks in coms.

Me: yeah but the body was found in the storage area, besides coms.

We both just laugh at our antics, seems as though our bond as siblings grew a little, and it also seems what i wanted and waited for so long has finally arrived, and it seems i am still longing for it. (Seems word count 4)

We were finally just outside of the gate of U.a we entered in and looked for our class, dad asked specifically that me and izumi get the same classroom, hopefully me and the gang gets the same, haha man its been a while since i got so much hope, we spent 10 MINUTES, 10 MINUTES I SAY to find our classroom, and it looks like we were the first one too, the door was big, probably for mutation type quirks, we sat side by side together she was at my left and i was one seat away from the window, backhoe entered and was mad that i was able to enter and was at the same class as he is, 2 minutes passed and a twin entered the room it was a girl and a boy with bi-coloured hair and eyes, I recognize them and i just shouted.

Me: todorokis!!

Them: who are you??

Me: its me izuku, remember when we were kids!!

Them: IZUKU?!

Me: yep.

Shoko: what happened to your hair??

Me: oh it was changing when my quirk finally manifested, first was just the tips that were changer now it chang!!

Shoko: so, are they still. . . You know?

Me: well yeah.

Natsu: so izuku bro whos this chick ya got here.

Me: oh hey natsu, oh this is shoko, you know my first friend!!

Natsu: oh so that means she has a brother then.

Me: yes, oh shoko meet natsu, natsu shoko.

Shoko: hi!! Nice to meet you

Natsu: the pleasure is mine.

Me: woah were did you learn that word.

Natsu: mim keeps on and on about greeting another girl i just met.

Me: mama's boy.

Natsu: hey-

???: if your here to make friends get out, hi i am shouta aizawa, and i know this is sudden but, put these on and meet me outside.