3.)That day (edited)

Pov izuku.

oh no. . .

My sister and her friends are there, trapped as hostages, my body moved on its own, i jumped over the water barrier that a hero created, i don't know why but things just happened.

"ONEE-CHAN!!"They look where i am and they were crying for help that the hero's can't provide right now, 'i have to use it, there is no way in hell i can survive this without it' i tried using it right now but my body rejected the idea 'WHY!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG' thinking russionaly i used my bag and threw it to the S.V's eyes.

"AARRGGH YOU AGAIN?!" while the villain was temporary blinded, i used the opening to release my sister and her friends, well only to their mouth part so they could breath.

"Deku!! WHAT ARE TOU DOING HERE!?" Was what kacchan said and "*deep inhale*b-brother why are you here?!" my sister asks i replied her "I don't know when i saw you guys drowning my body just moved" i replied trying to put them out of the S.V's sludge.

'cmon, cmon, cmon use that damn plasma of yours izuku' it started igniting but then allmight finally jumped into action, "detroit, SMASH".

Time skip back to home

on the way there i heard a loud booming voice, it was ALLMIGHT what is he doing here and why was he with my sister so i did what any sane man would do at this point, that only an insane man would not do, i eavesdrop and that was a bad idea i was already close to breaking but this, this is just. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

a poor excuse of a father

Pov izumi

Allmight:young izumi!! i am here -he poofed into our, dad?!? His allmight-

Izumu:wha-WHAT DAD!! YOUR ALMIGHT WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, DAD BUT, I THOUGHT YOUR QUIRK IS SKELETON THING, WHO DID THIS-she kept going on and on.

Toshi:izumi, my dear its alright *insert any explanation you want to put*(do not put the part with afo not yet, i did not just not write it cause i'm lazy tots not)

Izumi:oh is that so. . .

Toshi:and izumu. . .

Izumi:yes dad?

Toshi:i would like you to be my successor.

Izumi:huh but why not izuku.

Toshi:oh izuku?? Oh yeah him, i don't think his cut to be a hero.

Izumi:why.

Toshi:his not determined enough to be a hero.

Izumi:. . . 'Wha- what did they say, his not determined enough?!?' 'Ha don't make me laugh his not determined enough?!?'

Pov izuku

I was shaking and crying i finally broke.

I ran to my room luckily nobody heard i finally took the razor i was saving for this moment, the moment i finally broke.

(*warning self harm*)

I went to to mirror i cut my right arm as many as i could first the wrist, then parts of my upper part, after that i did it to my left arm, i was surprise a bit it. . . . Feels so nice, the pain didn't go away like they did it hurts but it felt so good.

I broke, what have i done to deserve this, what did my past life do why did my family hate me soo much.

Crimson red blood drip from my hand, "well time to clean up" i went to my bathroom, i open the shower, its warm to my skin that's not the ones i cut but to the ones i cut it hurt but its nice.

I cleaned my wounds after that, if they don't want me to be a hero then i won't i'll be a vigilante its better than a villain or a hero, the meaning of hero lost its meaning as soon as those pro-hero became a hero only for fame and money.

I'll rather become the most wanted vigilante than be one of those fakes, fuck this world.

My first patrol will be tonight.
.

.

.

.

.
Its in the middle of night i got nothing to do tomorrow since i'll be absent so i won't get a beating, i went from building to building then i heard a scream i went there as fast as i could.

It was i a girl she was about to be, dare i say it, raped they were about to take off her cloth but before they did i came down and said.

Me:didn't your mother told you to respect a girl's privacy??

Thug1:get lost kid.

Me:make me.

Thug2:oh yeah alright the

Then thug 2 attack me with him enlarging his hands, i quickly took him out with me blasting him with my plasma blast, thug 1 tried to attack me with tentacle finger?? Seriously what, am i in a hentai or something first enlarge then tentacles 'bad izuku, bad don't think about those now, now fight' i quickly took him out too by using my plasma dragon dagger claw.

I tied them up, and look at the girl.
.

.

.

.

.

A/n:k now you gay play along in wich ship you like just comment it.
Any ways iam done too