9.)Memory lanes

Pov izuku

I was running from roof to roof until i got home i rushed to get in it, still in my costume i went in and run to my room and changed, and went strait to my 'mother'

Me: mo-ther t-tell me do-does m-me and izumi ever h-had a bi-gger b-b-brother??

Inko: y-yes actually, you must have forgotten about him since you were just 3 back then.

Inko:if you want i can tell what his like but first! why haven't you told us you had quirk!!

Me: that's because i actually wanted to but you didn't even paid attention to me.

Inko: oh i-i see, a-alright then.

She proceed to explain to me that me and izumi had an older brother back when we were 3 and that he was a nice person but he disappeared suddenly, he was also quirkless like me but, i don't think thats the case here, his aura feels alot, look alot and his magic power feels alot like zeref.

Inko:th-that's about it.

Me:i'm g-g-guessing y-you want an e-ex-xplanation how i met him??

Inko:y-yes.

Me:on m-my way h-ere he-he said what my name was and he also said otouto.

Izumi: brother look i-

Me: cut it we all know what your saying is a lie that your sincere.

Izumi: . . . .

I was still depressed and was still not having a therapy since they thought i was good, i heard a ring from my phone and saw a message from u.a that i can't go sihavemy father forbids it since it may ruin izumi's future as a hero.

Receptionist: look sir i am so sorry.

Me:its f-fine its j-j-just your job to tell me this.

Receptionist: thank you for understanding sir. *click*

Me:AARRGG THAT DAMN BASTARD!!

I rushed ouyside and saw my "father" was there.

Me:WHY?!? WHY DID YOU FORBADE IT!?!?

Him: Because it may ruin izumi's future as a hero and you uaven't even told us you had a quirk.

I WAS MAD NO LIVID--- "YOU SICK BASTARD I HOPE YOU GO DIE IN A HOLE!?! DID YOU KNOW HOW MANY YEARS I ASK FOR YOU TO AT LEAST GO SEE MY QUIRK AND ALL YOU SAID WAS 'SORRY IZUMI NEEDS THIS IZUMI NEED THAT' AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GAVE A GLANCED AT ME!!" ---i told him all those with venom in my voice not realizing that my hair is turning black my plasma was leaking blue instead of the usual midori collour.

Him:i-i'm sorry i d-didn't know son pleas-.

Me:DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU THAT EASILY HUH AFTER WHAT YOU DID I BET THAT EVEN THE WORSE VILLAIN COULD BE THE BEST FATHER.

I said all those and ran away i ran to my room.

⚠️⚠️warning self harm⚠️⚠️