4.)What is this feeling?? (updated)

Pov izuku

Last night i took down some villains, the first one i took down was fairly easy 2 thugs wanted to duke it all out to a girl, hehe well lets just say they all went straight to the bars, tho i can't take that girl out of my head they have so many bruises probably from those thugs or something, i chose not to pry on it.

Ring, ring, ring, ri-

(I-izuku N-natsu)

Hello:I

N:yo bro, did you hear there's a new vigilante?

Yeah, i heard did you meat him??:I

N:no, but i know its you, and don't worry i won't tell anyone.

Alright, you got me:I

N:yeah haha, anyways when are you coming back to the guild many of us are waiting, i mean wendy have bee asking how you are for the last few days.

Oh yeah well tell her i'm fine:I

N:alright but when your back lets eat the fire of endeavor.

You sure thats a good idea:I

N:yeah it'll be a good idea.

Alright but if we got caught its in your:I hands

N:yeah, yeah fine, anyways bye mira and lucy had been nagging me to do my chores.

Yeah, sure bye bro:I

Click.

Natsu, natsu had been my bigger brother figure since i found the guild and wendy had been my little sister. They say that he also was a dragon slayer, it had been their family secrete for generations, it had also been there since magic was still present on earth land.

Tho, it had disappeared mysteriously like it was sucked in to another world, and also those flying cats too they said.

Hehe, ofcourse i believed them since i'm a living proof same as natsu is and he was named after his great great great, yeah you get it if you watched the anime.

And yes i can break the forth wall.

(Srsly why izu, now i have to buy a new wall)

Hehe srry author-chan, he may or may not just stole this idea to the other author to give me this ability to break the fort-

(Alright, alright back to the story you idiot)

Back to the story

I was going back to the guild master said their ganna say something to us.

Anyways, i'm here.