6.)I doubt that.

Last time on plasma dragon slayer.

Last time izuku had a panic attack while sleeping

Izumi:izuku wake up its just a nightmare, wake up izuku

"P-please g-go away"

"Sweetie is something wrong??"

"He had a panic attack while sleeping"

'We should apologies to him later'

And now

Pov izumi.

"M-mom i think we should apologies to him later" i said to her.

Mom:y-yeah i guess, i was about to because i looked at our picture when we go on vacations  awhile ago and he was not with us from 4 and 4-up.

Me:i think that's when he was diagnosed as quirkless.

Mom:y-yeah i think so too.

We thought if a way to apologies to him for a while, we also wanted dad to apologies to him but he was on a mission right now, so we did it on our own,were big girls (to all those degenerates. . . Don't even think about it) we can do it on our own.

Pov izuku.

*knock knock kno-* I opened the door before the 3rd knock and look who it is, its those sluts in front of my door, though i was having a panic attack i didn't show it.

Ink:c-can we come in? We just wanted to talk.

Now i was having a big panic attack this is rare though i was still able to hide it.

Me:ye-yeah s-s-sure c-co-come i-in 'what the hell am i thinking, no don't let them!!'(this is hard to write)

They came in(ha don't even) and sat down to my bed.

Izumi:alright we wanna make this quick.

Me:o-o-okay s-so w-wha-what are you g-ganna s-s-say??

Both mom and izumi:Look izuku were sorry for what w-.

Before they continue i said.

Me:no i'm not ready to.

(You might be asking readers the reason why i didn't forgave them is because of one of master makarov's teachings about life "once your ready forgive those who wronged you forgive them, but if your not don't, take time for the wound to heal, then you'll be ready.)

They both look at me with shameful eyes.

Me:though it won't be easy to forgive both of you that easily.

Inko:we understand.

Anyways i should probably go. . . i was about to exit my room when.