2.)ALL I WANTED (re-re-written)

All i wanted was. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
To be a. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hero.

I would always read new moves sets in the book i found back in the library where i ran for a little bit to find cover from my tormentors, i also found out that my technics are just that of a rook level of martial arts but even more impactful and powerful than regular, i also found out about the secret arts of the of martial and also their technics.

Pov izuku.

The door opens revealing our teacher he was holding a bunch of papers and said "alright, its time for you to choose your future professions. . . . But why do that?? I know and you know you wanted to be heros right?!?" As he stated that he threw the papers and the class erupt in cheers using their quirks, and only four of them weren't, i was one of them the others are my tormentors izumi my sister, and the bakugou twin, then katsuki said "hey teach don't lump us with these bunch of losers, they'd end up lucky being with some bust up D. lister!!" "hey bakugou don't be so rude" some if my classmates protest then katsumi replied "OH YEAH HOW BOUT WE SETTLE IT WITH A GOOD OLD FIGHT IN THE RING, HUH YOU GUYS AND US ALL AT ONCE" then after she stated that the class went silent.

Teacher"oh yeah bakugous and yagi you all wanted to go to UA right??"

Izumi"yeah ofcourse we will!!"

Teacher"Oh and also it looks like izuku also wanted to go to" he says with an unnoticeable smirk, unnoticed to the class but not to me -'mind'- 'Argh damn you sly bastard!!'

Pov izumi.

D-did i hear that right did he just say that izuku is also going to UA "GGRRR- IzUkU wHaT THe AcTuaL fUCk ArE YuO ThInkINg?!?" I said that as i use my telekinesis on his desk.

Izuku"B-b-but i-i also w-wanted to g-go i m-mean its a-also my d-dream schoo-"

Before he could finish his sentence the teacher stoped it from escalating even more, time flies after the bell rang.

Izumi"you think were done otouto?? Did ya really think that ofcourse not, aanndd did you really think someone as worthless as you are can enter? Ya know your even more worthless than does idiots" he replied me with "yeah. . . . I. . . . Guess your right" i froze after he said that did, did he really say that??. . . . . . . .

I left without even saying a word my friends asking me if something happened i didn't reply i. . . . Just left

Pov izuku

I totally. . . . . . . . Feel worthless right now, i know i can beat them but i didn't just to not reveal it you may ask well no i was really trying to show them i had a quirk but they never gave me a chance, i don't know why but i really, really tried to hate them but it never happened i still love them, but i have serious trust issues because of them, i also have anxiety.

Pov 3rd.

While he was deep in though he didn't notice that he already is passing the bridge where his "shortcut" was and the manhole was moved by the sludge villain and was about to attack him when the villain says "aahh what do we have here a medium size meatshield"

Instinct took over as he dodges the villains petty attack "ahh stop moving you imbecile" and izuku replied with "isn't that what dodging is suppose to be??" and after he said that he heard the manhole's lid was shot out and heard someone from out of it said.

"Fear not citizen, for i am here" as allmight 'wiat izuku why is he here??' as he thought of this he used one of his attack "DETROIT SSMAASSHHH" the villain spattered all over and izuku was taken aback by allmight the number 1 gero being here of all places he started to fan boy all over.

Pov allmight.

"Wait allmight, i have a question" he ask

Allmight"yes sure just make it quick"

Izuku"can someone without a quirk or atleast with a monstrous quirk become a hero like you??"

Allmight-'mind'- 'i am sorry izuku but this is for your safety' "no i don't think you can be a hero without a quirk, and neither as having a monstrous quirk will allow you to become a hero, for quirkless is that some villains are just too powerful for quirkless people like you can handel." I said to him, feeling a little bit of guilt i still continued "while having a monstrous quirk, well the public may not allow something like that to become a hero"

I said this and look at him he look sad but this is for his good but maybe just maybe. . . . No i can't do that he isn't cut to be a hero, he isn't determined enough.

I jump in the air and flew away from there i got the villain i just caught and. . . oh no.

Pov izuku.

Why, why, why, even allmight disagree, sigh, at least just maybe i could still be a hero, but not just a hero but a true hero, become a vigilante, they are considered as true heros to some because that they just wanted to help and not get any attention to the media, and i could be like a ninja like what a plasma dragon should be.

I went back to the city because i forgot to buy some bandages, you may think do i do self-harm well no, then why do i buy some bandage then the answer would be that because sometimes my onee-chan and her friends sometimes go way to far with their beating.

After i bought them bandages, i heard an explosion and of course any normal person would go away buuutt i'm not so i went their and saw people gather i also heard "non of these hero have to right quirk and the villain has some kids for hostage" and what do you know their right, kamui"s wood would easily be burned the water guy ((yeah sorry i forgot his hero name please do comment on saying the name if you want)) is doing something to take the fire out and restrain any civilians from going any further my. lady has way too big of an ass and death arms can do nothing to the sludge. . . Wait the sludge things levitating, explosions and kids. . . oh no.

1093 word count.

So that's for the re-write, well not much changed but a bit of drama was added when deku ask allmight that's all.

Ok now its re-re-write.