5.)I'm better off without you.

Pov 3rd

The participants are training their buts off, gajeel and natsu had been doing a lot of eating and sparring, wendy and lucy had been training their quirk/magic.

Gray(quirk icemake: can create ice and control their temperature and can construct on how their built)

Gray had been brainstorming on how to create new objects with only using ice.

And Izuku, well he had been doing a lot of vigilante work, saving peaple, learning how to escape dangerous situation like escaping heros, learning the basics of heroics and making his stealth skills of the chart since he learned how to turn invisible.

Oh and lets not forget his tormentors, they had learned the identity of allmight thanks to his onee-chan, she had been training her body on taking on ofa.

Pov izuku

Darn it i got sick, well hopefully tomorrow wendy can fix me up, i probably got sick due to me cutting myself which the guild doesn't know, and i enter this god forsaken household.

Izumi:hey brother how are you doing.

She ask with an innocent voice, while i'm having hard time hearing what she's saying 'god i hope i'll get well tomorrow.

MomInko:iuko,answer your sister.

I was only hearing blurs my body was on automatic mode so it automatically know where my room was based on my muscle memory.

I was halfway their when, onee-chan put her hand on my shoulder, and everything went black.

Pov izumi

Izuku dropped to the floor flat, i was shaking otouto, i shook him, no response, i checked his vitals his alive, he just fainted a sigh of relief hit me, 'did we really go too far on his beating??'

I checked his forehead it was heating up, alright probably the reason he didn't respond earlier, i carried him to his room to put him to bed, why not just tell my parents i say well because i don't want them to know what happens to school, i was in his room lay him down on his bed and was about to leave when the most disgusting thing hit my nose, it smelled like a clinic full of blood and medic supplies.

Oh my goodness, why are there so many bandages with red stains on it?? Are they blood?? Wait he can't be, i search his drawers and there are cutters with blood on them, I-I-I didn't know he was cutting himself!? 

I thought he was strong, I thought he couldn't break, b-but THIS!! his depressed and i'm the reason why.

I've been a bad sister haven't I?!?

"Well. . . At least i can repay him by taking care of him" I patted him in the head (no don't you even think about it you stupid degenerates!!)"*sigh*i should probably apologies to him later"

"Izumi is everything alright up there??" "Yes mother!!" I replied back "Come down here or the food will get cold!!" She called for me to go down so i did.

And that night i took care of my otouto so to say to myself for paying him back for everything i did and what he did for me all those years.

Pov izuku.Time skip morning.

I was woken up from my dreams, izumi clinging on to me with a wide cocky grin i was shaking and they all appeared her 'friends' and they all said.

What a loser.
Is this your brother izumi?
Yeah we can't believe a loser could be your brother.
What a deku.
Loser.
Weakling.
Go jump off a building.
Die bitch.

I was running away, i ran as fast as i could i ran and ran and ran, but i could still hear them saying it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

But then i heard a voice from behind me, their my parents and they both said.

What a disappointment.

I was visibly shaking.

"Why shouldn't i just die, i mean what am i going to do i'm just a useless son of bitch!! LITERALLY!!"

Then i heard some calming voice. . . They were my friends and stoped the shaking, i heard them say.

Come one 'dekiru' don't listen to them.
Yeah your way more 'useful' than those wanna be.
So are you ganna be a hero or what?

But i was not able to answer them as i finaly woke up having a panic attack, i was woken up by my sister tugging my arm.

Izumi:izuku wake up its just a dream, wake up izuku.

It was a nightmare seeing her in my room, i stumbled to the floor while saying.

"P-please g-go away"

Pov 3rd.

"P-please g-go away" as he said this izumi's heart broke, her little brother was so afraid of her it might had just cause that nightmare of his.

"Alright but p-please calm down" as she stated this she stood and went to the door and opened it, but before she went out she looked at izuku with a sympathetic look.

"I'm sorry"

She left as she was finaly outside the door, she broke 'i knew it was a bad idea beating him up but why didn't i stoped it' she thought of this in between sobs 'i'm such a bad sister'.

"Sweetie is there something wrong??". . . . . . .  Silence filled the room the tension was up like you could cut it with a knife, "yes, and. . . Its about izuku" "izuku?? What did he do now" she ask angrily "n-nothing bad about me" she looks away and continued "its about his condition" "why what's wrong with him??" She ask and i said "his depressed, and he was having a panic attack while sleeping awhile ago, its out fault his like this" and the so called mother that's suppose to not have favorites have a favorite broke down as well.

'We should apologies to him later'.

Boom exactly 1000words in the story hehe. . .
Okay time to be serious look i may not be able to update as fast as i could i mean like everyday so i'm sorry for that, look i'm just 13 and i have school so just a heads up there and anyways hope you like it if u don't comment it so i could improve anyways bye.👋👋👋