7.)Entrance part.1

Pov izuku

I woke up, not panicking surprisingly but i was exited my first step on becoming a hero and an S-class, but lts be honest here i only wanted to be S-class.

Me:oohh i'm so exited.

I practically zoom around brushed my teeth, took a bath, made and ate breakfast, cleaned my room and was about to get out when.

Inko:izuku can you please wait for your sister??

Me:W-WHAT W-W-WHY!?!

Inko:please?? If you don't me and your dad will come with you

Me:f-fine.(why does the word hate me?? Hey author.)

Author:(oh come on thats a good isea for faminly drama anyways back to the story while i'll just flex tape this wall)

I was not looking forward to them going to u.a with me, they probably thought it was "the best for me", where was that when i wanted it, where was that when i needed it, where was that when i pleaded for it, where was that when i was lost in my own thought, where was it?!? It was all in the guild, it was in the guild all the time, if they have dorms there i'll probably live there not in that hellhold.

Izumi:i'm done sorry i'm late.

She said while running i checked the time, i widened my eyes it was 7:40.

Me:w-what?!? C'mon were ganna be late.

I said while readying my bag and stood to run as fast as i could.

Me:w-what were you doing in there??

As i asked that she blushed and tilt my head in confusion.

Pov izumi

Izuku:w-what were you doing in there??

I blushed as he said that, he also tilted my head. . . Oh no i forgot, we haven't told him about the birds and the bees.

Me:n-nothing you needed to know.

We were running and figured something out i was barely able to keep up with him, he was so fast that you might have mistaken that he have a speed type quirk while in reality his quirkless.

We were in front of the gate there were about 5 people outside waiting for some one, then i heard them say

???:oh hey izuku why are you late huh bud.(natsu)

Izuku:sorry got in a traffic.

Izuku joked??

Izuku:so how are the eggs we bought i hope you haven't eat them remember their our future friends.

???:ofcourse not.(natsu)

???:hey isn't this your sister and if she is i'll kill her after what she did to you.(gajeel)

He said pointing at me, well its good to see he has friends but what did he say?!? Oh no this guys are strong i can feel it in them.

???:anyways lets go do that later we'll be late.(lucy)