Chapter 06: Saga between the two Mafia.

sᴀɢᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ

ʀᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
୧‿︵‿︵  ✾  ︵‿︵‿୨

𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖, I just want to get under my warm bed and read why the fuck could Aaron Warner be completely, absolutely fine after touching Juliet's leg when she tried to escape with that sketchy Adam guy. Love really does make people blind. I mean, Juliet was completely blind to choose Adam over Warner. Like hell, I'd never do that. He is such a fine man.

Anyway back to the situation.

It's been thirteen years since I last saw Helen, my little sister. I had missed her so much over the years, but I wasn't given permission to meet her, or at least see her in secret due to some serious circumstances.

I was shocked when Ace suddenly brought Hailie and said that Helen sent her. I thought something might've happened to her, but it turned out that Hailie threw a fit and wanted to stay with us. We were so happy and welcomed Hailie with open arms. However, there was a constant ache in my chest knowing Helen will come back to us, she probably hates us, and I guess we all were right.

Yesterday was the first time I saw her after fourteen years. I didn't know how to react to seeing her. She was all grown up now. I had missed out on fourteen years of her life. I remember how her head could barely reach my waist. I was stunned to say would be an understatement. Her eyes were so cold and empty. It was emotionless. She looked dead and bitter. When she walked, her aura was dark and dangerous. She was calm, but I could see by the way she challenged Ace that she wouldn't wait a minute to do as she wished

She was the complete opposite of what I remember. Before, she was all sunshine and sweetness. Now, she is like midnight. Cold, empty, alone, and harsh on others.

What had happened to her? I often wonder now. I knew she wasn't the naive and timid little girl that would come under the protection of her brothers. Hell, she was capable, but I don't know how capable she is yet. It's a mystery. I know it will be hard to figure her out now with her walls up so high, but I'm willing to do anything to get her back. At least to not make her hate us.

'Fucking shit happened.' I still remember her words. What does she mean by that? Did something happen to her?

Cursing under my breath, I dialed Ace when Helen sped off without getting out of the car.

Five black cars and seven motorcycles were following us, barely keeping up because of how fast Helen was riding the car.

Ace answered the call. "Ace, ther-" He cut me off as usual.

"The guard informed me when they found a suspicious car following you guys." His voice was calm, and sometimes that pisses me off. None of my brothers get along with Ace well. It's kind of a complicated situation, but we always follow his decisions. "Go to Grandpa's, he's waiting for you to arrive." He says, again.

I opened my mouth to respond, but suddenly Helen hit the brake and cursed quite loudly.

"Helen, slow down. You nearly hit that woman just now." Ryan shouted, anger and irritation lacing in his annoyingly loud voice, and I wondered how he could be my twin. That dude's always shouting and shit. His anger issues are no shit, for real.

"Is Helen driving the car?" Oops, I'm gonna be in deep shit, but shitting feels so good. It's like relieving all the shit that happened in my life alongside my actual shit. It's kind of pain though, and my asshole hurts sometimes.