Chapter 10: An Entrance

ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

ʜᴇʟᴇɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
୧‿︵‿︵  ✾  ︵‿︵‿୨

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃 to my room, shutting my door with a loud thud. I went straight to my closet. I wore a white tank top with a black leather jacket. Then I wore black loose pants. I left my brunette hair loosely, letting it fall behind my back. I grabbed my keys. Without giving myself another glance, I made my way to the hallway. My brothers and Hailie were waiting for me.

Hailie wore a rosy dress that reached her legs, and I can tell my brothers weren't pleased about that. Her face was covered up with makeup. I rolled my eyes and waited in front of Ace. I took his hand and opened his palm and gave him the keys that were in my hand.

"What does this means, Helen?" Ace sighs.

"You can keep your motorcycle." Ace sighs again, glancing at my eyes for a minute before nodding his head, and sliding the key into his formal attire.

I tried to make my way out of the house until Ryan took hold of my arm. Exactly where Smith had cut me with the knife. I clenched my teeth. That one was deep, so it wasn't healed yet.

"Hey, where do you think you're going."

"Let go of my hand, Ryan."

"No." His grip tightened around my arm. It didn't hurt, but I knew blood would be soon drawn.

"Ryan, you're hurting her," Ashton spoke, there was a harshness in his voice. As if realization had hit him, Ryan lets go of my arm.

"You're going to ride with them," Ace says, shooting a glare at Ryan.

"I'm not a puppet, I already know who I have to go with." I snapped at him.

I didn't let him have the last word and made my way out with Kalen, cursing at Ace.

"Stupid, fucking demanding, and annoying idiotic piece of crap," I muttered, sitting in the back seat with Hailie and Kalen.

"Stop cursing. You're making my ears bleed." Kalen chuckles, glancing at Hailie. Kalen was the oldest, I was born second and Hailie was the youngest of the three of us. We were the triplets. I just rolled my eyes, staring at my surroundings. The car was filled with awkward silence until Hailie's phone started to ring.

"Hey, Nate." Hailie greets, sweetly. A bit too sweet. I noticed the way Ren, Ryan, and Kalen glanced at me when Hailie said that. Ryan gave me a funny look.

With Ren's garbage-driving skills, we entered the school in half an hour. I didn't take a single glance around the school. Ren parks the car near a black motorcycle.

Ah, time to make an entrance.

I opened the door, shutting the car door with a loud bang, drawing students' attention to us. I noticed the way almost everyone stared at us in shock when Hailie and Kalen stood beside me.

As if they saw a ghost. Some gasped while others blinked twice and more, probably wondering why I looked the same as Hailie and Kalen.  I kept my emotionless facade. I could tell my siblings were pretty popular at school.

"Who's that?" "Why does she look similar to Hailie Kotov?" "Are they triplets?" "Oh gosh, she looks just like Hailie!" "I didn't know The Kotovs had another sibling." "This is impossible." "She looks hot though."

I rolled my eyes at the comments. Ryan glared at whoever looked at me or Hailie and they all occupied themselves, hoping to avoid his wrath. I snickered. This will be more entertaining than I thought.

"Helen, I'll walk you to the office" Kalen offered, grinning lightly. I nod my head, following him through the hallway. Students respectfully moved out of Kalen's way as they noticed us, throwing a smile at Kalen's way. He must be the kindest one of all of our brothers. We reached the office after walking around for five minutes. We got greeted by a middle-aged woman, who gave a kind smile to Kalen as she saw him.

"Hello Kalen, what can I do for you?" She asks.

"We're here to take her class schedule," Kalen said. She nods and smiled at me, asking me for my name.

"Helen Sha-" I was cut off.

"It's Helen Kotov." Kalen corrected me. Oops, I forgot. I chuckled. We shortly made our way to my locker when she gave us everything that we needed.

"Hey, I have something to do. Meet you at the class," Kalen whispered and kissed my cheeks softly, walking off.

I missed the warmness and gentleness of simple things.

Shaking my head, I lean against the locker, looking as everyone walked to their classes, but then something caught my eye, or should I rather say, someone.

My body tensed, and my hand clenched when I saw Hailie kissing some boy like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't see the boy, considering his back was facing me, but it would be an understatement to say I was pissed. My lips twisted into a scowl while I glare at them. The bell rang, and students started heading to their respective classes, and finally, Hailie stopped kissing the boy and they both held hands, making their way to their class. Since they went together, I think they had the same class.

I stood there, likely more than five minutes trying to calm down my anger which was reaching out from my control. I made my way toward my first class, which was history. I was late to class on my first day. However, I was still pissed off by the scene I saw a while ago.

Taking a deep breath, I swallowed my anger. I pushed the door with force and  more than thirty-five heads turned my way. I kept my head down, so nobody could take a clear look at my face. I was already so sick of everyone assuming that I was Hailie. I glanced at the students, and mentally groaned when I saw Kalen scowling at me, probably for coming late. I'll just make up an excuse later.

"And who are you? " The teacher asks, raising an eyebrow and glancing at me for disrupting his class.

He was in his mid-thirties, and I could tell that he was a short-tempered teacher from the way he was acting, and sure as hell, I knew I wouldn't like him one bit.

"I'm your new student, and who are you?" I respond to him, lifting my head. Slowly, everyone's face had the same expression: shock. They realized that I looked like Hailie and Kalen, and they are having a difficult time blah blah blah.

"Oh, I'm your history teacher Mr.Tryson, you look like Haillie and Kalen." He stated the fucking obvious, dumbfounded by my appearance. I gave him a blank look, not impressed by his remark at all.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked.

"No." A few chuckles echoed through the class at my reply. I walk to the back seats, sitting beside a boy with blond hair who stared at me, amused. I heard gasps and people whispering.

⁀➷

Vote, Comment & Share.

ℳ𝑒𝓁 ⟿