safe

Errors POV

what in the hell?
How on earth did a human soul survive!?
I thought the impact between them and the ground were fatal? So how on earth did it survive!???

It's eyes,they didn't show fear,they showed something else, almost the same look that Dream gave me when we first met.
They showed no fear,is that even possible!?no one ever looked at me without showing some sort of fear in their eyes.

I was the one in fear this time,I couldn't use my magic,no matter how hard I tried,I felt venerable I felt weak,I lay at the mercy of a pathetic human,I couldn't show any sign of that,but that impossible if you're bleeding out right infront of them,the can kill me in this state,but I can't help but feel that they want to help,wait NO they are leading me into a trap,they want revenge on me, everyone does.
Moments later I passed out leaving myself at the mercy of that, THING.
everything is black,I can hear my soul beat slowly,no matter how much I try to quicken my breath,I refuse to die at the hands of something so WEAK but I can't decide for myself,I wanted to die in the first place,it was inevitable.

My soul aches so dam much,I can faintly hear it start to shatter.

Death is not something pleasant when it's done by the hands of others.
But it hurts worse when done to yourself.

I can no longer feel my body,it's cold and not in the way of a cool shower on a hot day,it shivers and nips at my soul,then without warning,I felt two warm objects on myself,one placed softly on my head,while the other was slightly firm on my ribs,this warm sensation. . . . . I have never felt something nearly as comforting as this,not even outertale's stars or the originals waterfall could show the comfort that lay on me,I began to calm,my soul slowly fading its pain while a dim welcoming (F/C) light surrounded me,I never want this feeling to end,I never felt so safe.
Then I heard I broken voice softly attempting to speak,I could barely make out their words.

"T. . . . . Th-i-is wo-ont hea-l-l the woun-ds,but. . . . . But th-th-ey will f-f-f-feel bett-tter"

After that the light fades with the voice, leaving me all alone in this horrible black void.
The warmth dissipates from my head and chest, leaving me cold once again.

In a way.

I wanted back.

So I try and wake up. . . . .

======================
A/N
So you fans like that the Error enjoys ur company?
*Inputs wiggling eyebrows*

So you have an idea what kind of soul u are~
Or why Error found you unique?

Cause I do~
The chapter was just a Lil filler for the next part!

Hope you have a nice day/night
See ya potatoes

Two chapters in one day!
Don't get used to it~