"acho"

Errors POV

I started slowly lift from my restful state, the fond feeling of warmth easing the memory of the nightmares, my senses slowly returning one at a time, bright light filled my eyesockets to the hell that I live in, a silky touch lay on my neck and shoulder blades, it was light and cool not retaining my body(?) Heat meaning it wasn't on me for long, my body still sat comfortably in a bent sitting position, as my pinpricks for eyes adjusted to the light and foggyness of sleep I looked down to my neck, curious of what rested comfortly on it.

I pulled the silk object closer to see a fabric, it was a dark blue that shimmered slightly with glow, I followed the fabric as it trailed down my shoulder blades to behind me, it was loose and large, holding afew stitch patterns of red and orange complimenting the blue, the fabric also held several decent sized pockets without ruining the design, the cloth overlay my bony neck loosely showing the fabric was largely made, one wrap was looser than the others able to be used as a hood, it was delicate but thick, it was seemingly weightless for its size and density, my skeletal hands rubbed on the silk, it was like touching a cloud, or warm water.

It was a scarf!

My pinpricks rised from the scarf to see (Y/N), their smile radiated joy, almost making themselves glow, an expression I rarely see, it was almost contagious, lifting my permanent smile slightly more, their expression grew more to my expression, "d-do. . .yo-you like i-it?. . . . " I processed their words desifering them, I looked back down to the scarf taken back, was this a gift?

Snow's smile fell to my silent response, they turned away to avoid my gaze, my sockets turned fully towards them, they looked sad, but my joy didn't faulter, I smiled more, shifting a hand to their shoulder before pulling them to my embrace, they jolted to my action before accepting the hug, I felt such gratitude for the gift that they made, "Thank you" my words held no glitched factor, which to both me and Snow was a surprise, but that didn't faulter the embrace, we stayed there before Snow broke the silence with a pitched "acho"
I let them go to find a red nosed pale skinned Snow (A/N yes surprise a ghost can get sick too, that's cause your shell can feel as if it were a real body) their nose slightly runny.

In a way they looked adorable, but mostly worrying cause of the sudden change in their features, "you oKaY?" They lifted a thumbs up gesturing that their ok, but a sneeze proved otherwise. I chuckled slightly to their childish manner.

No matter how much Snow tried to wrap themselves in their black blanket they still shivered, me, having no idea what human/ghost anatomy is, I just sat there, not completely sure what to do, and sooner or later Snow's sneezing grew more often, them sounding like a squeekie toy kinda couldn't stop me from laughing.

But now it's getting kinda worrying, and with my brilliance of a mind I decided to go find something to help back in undertale, so from my understanding Alphis is a scientist that follows the study of Gaster's research, so they're bound to have a book about human's! (Yeah great thinking) and what better way to do so than by doing what I know second best! Steal.

(Time skip brought to you by Grillbys) (pay your tab Sans) (never)

After about a half an hour of scrounging through manga CD's (some of them being sticky ew) and books I found a very large peach coloured book labelled "wonders of the human anatomy" in italic font with odd pictures some representing the shapes of humans and pink looking blobs, the paper is brown and faded with afew pages eaten by book lice, but other than that it was in good condition.
I teleported back to the anti-void were I left poor Snow, they are asleep sneezing every now and then, man they look weak.

Kill them

I shook my head and moved my gaze to the book in my grasp, I moved my hands to move the front cover over to the index (A/N who does that anymore XD) reading it's contents to find out a way to quit Snow from sneezing like a squeekie toy.

About the writer

Atoms, molecules, cells of the body

Muscles and tendons

Skeletal structure (what)

I flip to that page staring at its contents, skull. . . Ribs. . . . Spine. . . . . Pel-

"NOPE"

I swiftly return back to the index not wanting to look deeper into that subject.

Joints

Organs

Brain

Senses

Sight

Hearing

Touch

Taste

* Flips faster *

Hair

Growth

Reproduction (NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE)

rest

Human sicknesses (bingo)

I practically zoomed past all the pages to wanting to see anything, I arrived to the desired page,

"Humans have many illnesses that if untreated can cause death"

(Fuck)

"Most illness can easily be treated while others need professional doctors, all illnesses show different signs, such as burning temperature, dehydration, sneezing and or coughing, deprived energy, vomiting, intense sleeping schedules, sweating, internal bleeding, memory loss,etc.
Some illnesses can be mental, meaning it causes brain damage."

(Blah blah blah blah blah)

"List of illnesses the symptoms and how to treat them"

I read through the list and got a vague idea of illnesses, Snow can either have a cold, or they have a parasite. Most likely a cold.

The book said to break the fever by keeping the body warm and the skin cool, hydrate and possible changing of clothes and blankets.

I wipe my hands to the joyous opportunity to steal

=======================================

Your POV (brought to you by the sniffels)

I may have my eyes closed but I just can't sleep, it's hot and cold at the same time, why did the author give a dead human ability to get sick? {°^°}

Sweat sticking to my hair and the smell of fish is not really comfy, Error left awhile ago to do something, leaving me here, it's to blury to see and white just makes me dizzy so I just keep my eyes closed.

It's kinda lonely.

"Acho"

(Dam)

"Bless you"

(Wait that wasn't Error)

I open my eyes slightly curious to this new voice.

A Gray and Black figure stood infront of me, they were short and seemed very young, their eyes looked hollow and held no emotion but they gave off a shy scared emotion, their hair was short cut into a neat Bob with bangs covering their forehead.

"W-who. . ?"

"Oh my, forgive my manners,I'm frisk, but you can call me core!"

=====================================
A/N. Cliff hanger XD

Forgive meeeeeeeee

I got slight writers block TvT

Enjoy this filler for now

*Pulls out invisibility potion and drinks*

Have a great day/night

See ya potatoes!!!