Questions to be answered) pt 2

Third person POV still

Vibrant luminescent colours spilled the surroundings, colours ranging from hot pink, to dusty orange, mixing and flowing into the far off, neverending horizon, small yellow white and cyan glittered specks decorated generously across the vast canvas.

It was the very definition of beauty.

Your breath hitched, dum founded by something so........ Indestructible.

You can faintly hear the sound of a piano play, but you brushed it off.

You fixed the glasses that were at the tip of your nose, to fit comfortably on the bridge, you couldn't keep your eyes away from possibly the most breathtaking thing.

If you didn't hear Errors soft chuckle you'd most likely be in this trance forever.

"Hehe, welcome to Outertale's outcode"

??? POV

'Finally, that filthy excuse of a thing is gone'
I watched as Error and that..... Human left into a portal, before it closes I catch I glimpse of the AU that's all too familiar to forget.
Outertale.
Of course He wouldn't be able to fully destroy it.
It's not like He can fully destroy anything, he always has done tasks half asked.

It was fun watching Him play 'in control'
But now I'm bored, it's only a matter of time before something happens......

But let Him have His fun for now.

After all... He did put up a good fight.

I snicker under my breath, ah I love me sometimes, I step over the many reminders of what Error half finished works.

If only He knew, oh wait, that wouldn't be fun~

"Come on, stop snickering to 're self. We need ta' go"

I chuckle to myself one last time, it's so FUNNY seeing others try push their role.

"Heheh, I'd rephrase that if I were you"

"Well surprise, ya 'aint me, now let's go"

Oh how I LOVED when others crosses the line, I turn to the bitch-no-face with my signature manically insane death stare, heaving one last warning, I'd hate to get myself dirty.

Of course, bitchy face doesn't get phased by my threats, it never worked to begin with.

"Yeah yeah, do y'er 'im gonna rip you apart limb from limb, then make me relive all my sins' thing, but we just can't stand here 'n just laugh our sanity out, even though I like the thought of that"

"Hehe, he's right. Plus we still need ta' do other things before we just jump in"

Ah let's not forget bitchy-has-almost-no-face

I sigh in response, I may be the one in control, but I can't help but love how people never know their limits.

Third person POV.

You and Error both sit at an edge, feet purposely dangling off.
It's a surprise that you both are sitting on a floating rock in the middle of space.

With air.

Like how on earth can you breathe!?

Some questions can never be answered.

Error's final Frontierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें