sleep over with a small twist

Your POV

Error and I stood infront of the skeletons house, it was a homey place and looked just the same as the other houses around Snowden, the only difference was the burst of festal lights.
I swear if father Christmas would ever want to go on holiday this would be it.

Chatter could be heard from inside the house, along with clatter of plates and glasses.
Error and I were sceptical about going in, I can tell both of us have a similar fear to be around people.
We approached the door both hesitant on knocking, the heat around the house felt like the sun with this snowy landscape, almost as if this house and Grillbys were doing a contest on "most likely to replace the sun"
I chuckled to that thought.
And Error took notice to this.

"Hey, what's so funny"

'just thinking about how bright this house is'

He chuckled in agreement, and when I moved to knock on the door, the door opened first, and I was greeted by the armless raptor MK.

"Yo!, Hey everyone (Y/N) and their friend is here!"

He moved away from the door giving us room to enter the house.
The smells of my surroundings filled my helpless nose.

The smell of burnt pasta, years of old socks, and........... Cinnamon or is that butterscotch?

The house was filled with monsters, many of which I recognised from the "gruesome" battle

Sans was "lounging" on a green couch lazily chatting to frisk and a goat lady?
Papyrus was in the kitchen sounding as if he was battling to the death to get a spoon out of a toaster.
Undyne and Mk were talking to a yellow looking dinosaur in a black polkadot dress and glasses.
There was another goat person looking alot like a king figure on a isolated chair sipping tea talking to a........flower? Wait IT'S GOT A FACE!??!!

Me and Error stood in the living room, it was awkward.
I moved to the kitchen hoping there was a seating area there, Error followed closely behind.
We squeezed around and when we arrived to the kitchen the dreadful smell of burnt glitter shot straight through me, giving me a gag reflex.
I ignored the smell and darted for a dining table (A/N I never played undertale so forgive me if my description is incorrect, just roll with it)
I planted myself into the chair covering my nose with my jacket sleeve.
Error seated next to me amused my remark to the smell of possible death.

"Hehehe, smells like someone PASTA-way in the kitchen huh?"

I held a laughter fit both for not just looking like a lunatic and by the fact I don't wanna inhale more of deaths fart.

The sound of groaning filled the air originating to Papyrus.

"OH MY GOD OTHER SKELETON, YOU'RE JUST LIKE SANS"

Papyrus looked over to Error and when he faced me his expression shone.

"OH GHOST, YOU MUST REALLY WANT MY AMAZING PASTA IF YOU'RE ALREADY SITTING ON THE DINING TABLE!"

My eyes narrowed to the thought of the death fart pasta.

And before I knew it a mountain pile of it slammed on the table.

"NYEHEHE I THE GREAT PAPYRUS AM DONE WITH THE AMAZING PASTA!!! COME EAT"

Everyone started coming into the kitchen some of them still continuing their conversation, there wasn't really much seating, so most of them returned to the lounge.
Frisk sat in the a seat next to me with the talking flower in hand, Sans sat across from me, Papyrus next to him along with the goat lady.

Papyrus gave us our share of the death fart mountain pasta, it shimmered in the kitchen light.
Is- that glitter!!!??!?

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to the direction, it's Frisk.