idk how to chapter

Your POV

The little girl stood blankly infront of me, those empty eyes locked into mine, a warm smile placed on her face, she was just confusing in everyway, she seemed horrifying but peaceful at the same time, nothing about her gave a hint of hostilities, just a small girl.

"Wh-what a-ar-re. . "

The girl hushed me placing her index finger on my lips, she lowered herself to my eye level giving me a small smile, "you don't need to speak, I just need you to listen okey?" I nodded

"Good, now before I explain things, do you know about Error's plan?"

I shook my head

"Error is one of many alterations of a monster called Sans, but how he came to be is rather unfortunate" she paused looking at me if I'm still understanding, "he came from the same universe as undertale, but after many genocide routes, he finally Snapped, soon he escaped his world and ended up here, the anti-void, he became broken over time, soon changing to something or someone else, and in due time, he learnt the ways of this universe, he was the first to be able to pass through altered world's, but soon, hatred over others formed, him seeing the mistakes of others brought him to a darker path." She sighed, giving a sense of regret and guilt, "he killed many innocent people without any mercy, thinking bringing balance is by senseless killing, he made allies and enemies, maybe even friends or something more. . . But his hatred. . . . His fear, broke the very thing he once had, he lost himself long ago, and when the end greeted him, you found him." She placed a soft hand on my shoulder giving me a comforting smile, " you healed him, but he still holds that remorse over everything he did, which sooner or later, will repeat itself, and this time without fail"

I crooked my head to the side, confused on what she were saying, I tried to ask her, but she just disappeared, returning the presence of Error, I shifted myself to face the skeleton, my body aches from the hard floor, his blury figure becoming more visible, he held a bowl of hot contents, a thick red wool blanket draped over his shoulder with some unidentifiable cloth, his grin was wide and shone with mischief, seeming very proud by the contents he was holding, he lowered himself placing the contents down.

His mischievous grin fell back to his normal forever grin, holding the bowl to me.
If I wasn't freezing I'd bet my fingers would burn, the bowl held a brown liquid, the smell contained pepper, clove, noodles and roasted chicken, the heat it gave off gave me no choice but to hug it, a soft chuckle lifted the silence owning to Error, most likely amused by my now intimate hug with a bowl of soup, I groaned softly and moved the bowls rim to meet my lips, the hot surface on my cold cracked mouth, I began drinking the semi-liquid chicken soup slowly, tilting the ceramic container to bring and even flow of the hot soup, it soothed and warmed my throat seemingly wetting my dry mouth, spilling them into my stomach making it warm, the silence was filled with my soft gulping and once the bowl was emptied I took a deep refreshing lung full of air, almost making my sicknesses fade, just leaving a irritated nose.
(Your HP is full)

Holding onto the bowl for its remaining warmth I sighed softly, bringing my gaze to Error, he noticed my change he sighed along with me, I placed the bowl on the floor breaking the gaze between us, he shifted his gaze away pulling his scarf up to cover his skull, he moved bringing the fabrics closer to me, gesturing me that I could use them, I took them into my grasp unfolding it to find their shapes.

A red wooly blanket decorated in race cars was the biggest out of the fabrics, I chuckled to the sight of something so 'cool' and moved onto the next set of fabrics.

I unfolded them to find a long sleeved (f/c) shirt that held (favourite logo/brand) printed ontop of it, a pair of dark blue jeans, white sneekers and a (f/c) zipper jacket that had golden rims by the zipper sleeves and hoodie.
(You have equipped new clothes)