A Quirkless to Scoiety is not Human

Quirkless people are tied in chains. The moment of the discovery, some are left for dead. Some are abused. Some are tortured. Some become the governments expiermdnts. Few become villains. Even fewer become heroes. Even fewer make it to adulthood.

That was the case for Izuku Midoriya the one still dared to dream. And more than all the universes combined, Izuku wants to be a hero.

Yet this dream was placed under constant threat by everyone around him.

Izuku's father, Hisashi Midoriya the Pro Hero: Dragon Scales, left him for dead but only after severely injuring Izuku. His left arm getting the blunt of the damage. Enough where Izuku has two metal finger prosthetics and a couple permanent metal rods.

Izuku's childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo or Kacchan, severely bullies him with all the children and teens in their town. Izuku gets many beatings placed on him a day. The teachers and staff of the schools doing nothing to stop it or help him after a beating.

The adults too hurt him. Hospitals and Clinics refuse to treat the quirkless as it is illegal. Designed Quirkless Hospitals and Clinics don't treat their patients at all. They just as facilities that hold the supplies and give/sell it.

The nurses and doctors there just help the youth learn how to take care of themselves. Some quirkless residents stay there to help the rest out and keep the discrimination off the children.

So Izuku trained himself to be his own doctor and surgeon. That spiked his pain-level tolerance off the charts and made his brain develop photographic memory to survive.

As the sad truth, 2% to 5% of the quirkless youth make it to adulthood. So each birthday is a blessing as it means he survived another year and has more time. Even if the birthday cake is only for him and there is only one present for him for every holiday. Well besides the extra beatings.

The only people truly there in his life were his mother and his only friend who is lesbian. Inko Midoriya who works her butt off to give her son chances and opportunities in this world. Mei Hatsunne, Izuku's friend since day 1 of Kacchan's maltreatment as he saved her, the inventor who loves making support objects and hero suits.

Izuku is also an inventor and engineer as Mei taught him. And he loves inventing but as a hobby. Izuku really wants to a hero like All Might who saves people with a smile and a powerful sense of justice. But there is a couple things that he wants to do opposite of All Might.

Izuku wants to save and help everyone no matter their differences from quirk people to quirkless people to "villainous" people to actual villains. He also does not want to just want to save them externally but also internally. He wants to show people how to truly smile in the face of darkness.

That is his dream. That is what powers him to live another day. That is why Izuku Midoriya never gives up. That's why Izuku's determination to be a true hero powers him to take all the insults, jeers and hurt for the day. For day, Izuku becomes a hero.

Izuku analyzes heros, vigilantes, villains and people constantly. He secretly trained himself Eraserhead's fighting style. He secretly trains himself in many martial arts from the ancient and lost to the new and most fashionable. Izuku teaches himself the minds of people and battle strategy. He also taught himself self-indecency and reliance to survive.

Izuku also taught himself all arts of weaponry and the craft of weaponry. Izuku taught himself  how to observe situations and exactly where and when to intervene. He also taught himself biowarfare and bio fighting tactics. Heck, he took old ancient comics for inspiration for a number of his technology.

Izuku also taught himself law and law enforcement from the old days to the newest of days. Also Izuku became a world class hacker and info broker for the police and underground heroes. Heck, he can hack into the U.A security easily. Also Izuku built many many drones that he can all use in one station and are expertly hidden across Japan just so he analyze people.