Fall Of The Flaming Hero, Meeting Shinso Both Ways and Kota

Adopting Vira set loose it own set of challenges. As Izuku Midoriya became a father and Mei Hatsunne am Aunt.

First Vira summoned all her spellbooks which luckily were three books all in Latin, Ancient Chinese and Native American Languages. But the Magic was insanely op. As it was Elemental Magic, Herbology and Potions.

So overnight Mei brought an large abandoned building in the forest. And spent her large allowance  rebuilding it to open her business. It was gleaming Tower within the forest with a couple other buildings.

What she wanted to be able to spoil her niece good without her parents' help. Of course, Mei names her company off of her favorite fictional inventors. The Avengers' Support is her company name.

Also the company was filled with young start up inventors and many of whom were right off the streets and lived in the tower.

But guess what? The company started off of crazy young minors no longer able to wait blown off the charts with their inventions in the first week. Many pro heroes signing them on their full time co-partners which was first Hawks and Mirko.

Mei did this one since she couldn't wait much longer for UA as her inventive mind was driving her crazy. Two because this allowed Vira to enter the forest safely and get her ingredients to train her quirk.

It was sad as she had go move in the tower but it gave her the freedom, she so desired. Also she was finally able to directly and legally help people like Izuku did secretly and was able to help keep Izuku's cover from being blown. As heroes claimed the quirkless mysterious findings of non-poverty the work of Mei.

Which Izuku couldn't help and agree with. For with how the many high tier heroes are right now mainly the Symbol and Flaming Trash.

Also Izuku, with his emancipation, bought the abandoned old cafe street and open his own business. It wasn't as big as Mei's but it was a simple multi-cafe or restaurant which sold all types of food and in the gift store all types of little gizmos and thing-a-bobs. But one thing it had was that Izuku brought many animals into the store.

          Specifically cats and kittens which he would take care with the staff.

     So cafe is named Neko Heroes' Cafe.

It was filled with the hero Merch of heroes that Izuku respected and few that draws in the public. But there was barely any Endeavor Merch in sight.

Soon enough Izuku's business flourished as well which brought joy to Vira who loves the cats and named every single one.

Over the following weeks, Izuku and Vira grew to be one close parent and child duo. Vira actively calling him Dad and accepted him for being Quirkless but that was easily explained by Vira to Izuku.

But Izuku grew highly furious at that so Deku paid a little visit to Nezu with some interesting information collected by him.

————————————————————————

Nezu enters his office preparing for another school year to see an Endeavor Merch Chess Board. Endeavor being the White King chess piece but was seen to be destroyed by the Black Queen or the description look of Deku the vigilante.

He rushes up to his desk to see film tapes, recorders and video tapes with piles of paperwork and computer chips. Soon enough Nezu reaches the center to see a typewriter letter addressed to him.

Dear Principal Nezu,

I am not one to be furious at a pro hero but with the evidence I have collected with Emerald Eyes confessing what Endeavor made him do by threatening to hurt countless civilians. I hereby give you all the evidence I have of this bastard who claims to be a hero.