Truthes

So Music = Not Mine
All Might v Midoriya Round One
Reminder- Izuku be training Tenya Iida or All Might's successor. Boy my baby is making Nana weep less in her grave right now.
Also maybe Uraraka x Bakugo? Vote on it guys.
Now Asui, I allow you Bamf time

Also Sorry for the Wait. I previously made this chapter far too long for me to finish. I have now chunked it up between upcoming chapters.

The class then spilt into boys and girls to head into the changing rooms.  No one thinking anything other than the challenge that All Might has taken.

Everyone panicking in the fear of Midoriya getting expelled. Hitoshi Shinso probably the calmest out of them all but that's only because he is scolding Izuku. For one challenging the strongest man in history to a fight. For two making it where one can sabotage him in said fight.

What was probably more terrifying was the fact that one was fighting in his first ever hero suit and risking losing it. Well Bakugo and Uraraka were most definitely not.

Most people didn't pay attention to scars and physical harm on another. Not until today, the difference between Heroism kids and Villainous/Quirkless kids were becoming all too clear.

In the boys' room, if you were to stare at Midoriya and Shinso then Iida and Kirishima for five seconds. You would be horrified. Literally I can't describe to you the shock of many seeing so many scars on someone. Shinso has a reason to be very protective of Midoriya. To be fully blind in one eye by explosion marks and having makeshift finger prosthetics tells someone something quick.

To stare at Iida who has bandages wrapped across his body from bruises and severe training. Scars from only a few places. Then to Kirishima which both thanks to himself and his quirk barely has any.

However then there were the people staring staring Katsuki Bakugo who had probably spent fortune or got UA to build him an entire left arm prosthetic just for his quirk was damning. Like seriously what could get an Innocent citizen attacked like that other than a villain's attack.

"Excuse me but if you are going to stare can you be less obviously? In fact, Midoriya finish changing in showers.", Shinso says dead cold cutting off their thoughts. Midoriya quickly nods with a smile before heading off.

But to the girls' room, an entirely different situation was going on. A very interesting debate of morals really.

"What is your deal with quirkless people, Uraraka?!", Asui demands fully changed into her hero gear as she was the first to the changing/locker rooms.

"Why waste our resources on useless people? Why when over half of them never reach the age of even 21? Why when most of them are so weak that only thing they can offer to society is silly hopes and dreams that they can never reach? When several poor Innocent citizens can be helped?", Uraraka answers but before she could continue her rant

  A loud whack had slammed across the brunette's round check face. Yaoyorzu was soon tried to hold Asui away but it took only one shove to push her away.

"Only 10% of those in poverty are Innocent citizens, Uraraka! Only 5% are Heroism citizens. The other 85% are Villainous and Quirkless citizens across the globe! Only 95% being the case in Japan! The only 5% of poor citizens are Innocent and Heroism ones. I understand your family had been through a lot and was saved by the classes. But you have to understand exactly what it put others through. The people around you through!", Asui yells as everyone turn at those words. Uraraka was about ready to actually fight her.

"Fine then imagine this. You have siblings and lived in a hostile quirkist town. Your father was quirkless and Your mother was quirked. However with the new laws, your mother sacrificed herself to save her quirkless children and your dad was killed. Leaving you a now labeled Villainous emancipated young citizen just for your appearance caused by your quirk and leaving your siblings what do you do?", Asui asks as Uraraka's eyes widen in horror.  Uraraka steps back both repulsed and very slightly sorrowful.