Exams and A Fury

What you are about to read about the gov and All Might enraged me so much that I was about to throw my phone and start the storyline from what I already published. But this story building has to be used for this a pivotal point and huge part of the building conflict that will be used throughout the story.

As this conflict will affect many characters including all of Class 1A. And all of Japan.

So when reading this keep in mind that you are not the only one getting angered by this.

It took 2 weeks before Izuku was fully up and moving again. He also had a chat with Vira on letting her train self-defense for protecting herself with Himko Monoma or Mei's girlfriend.

Emerald Eyes was definitely going to research her history but moving on. Mei knew that as the warning was given many years ago. Also Izuku, since Shinso wasn't him letting out in action until he fully recovered aka 3 months, started training for the U.A Exams.

Which honestly Izuku made his training more brutal then his patrols to ensure he didn't lose shape. Also Izuku started cleaning Dagobah Beach while giving the trash to the Avengers for its fine metal components. While storing some metal for himself and Shinso of course but enough.

Also he met Neito Monoma who was also recovering and adjusting to having a metal left arm and right leg with being mute.

Also there was the fact that All Might had gained a wife was soon declared to the public. Also his wife is pregnant. That drove many crazy. Everyone was talking about it.

Izuku was unaffected by it. He considered that declaration idiocy as it would bring an army at All Might's doors thus making his job more around the man than the citizens.

Izuku, who is one of the most forgiving people in the world, only let the anger go of All Might's actions. Izuku did this for himself but Izuku did not give All Might forgiveness. His reasons were still highly unknown which could make people think he was forced but Izuku knew he wasn't. No this was of his own cord. And Izuku blames himself for it.

Why? If you look at the timing, it all started right after that talk on the rooftop. Izuku wouldn't be surprised that he brought out All Might's real colors which started the laws. Which led to his mom being taken away.

That is a hurt within Izuku's heart. He hates this public suffering. He hates that he could have indirectly caused this due to the dark mind of All Might.

He hates how Society worships him as a god and pass by this suffering without an blink of an eye. Izuku wishes for it to be better. Emerald Eyes has even told Stain who is the real heroes and the fakes to ensure less good people get hurt.

Stain doesn't attack citizens unless they prove otherwise. He only attacks the Hero Society. That includes Hero-In-Trainings. Izuku gives him information on the latest reals so no good interned people gets the blade of Stain.

Izuku also knows his identity but as no pro has asked he has said nothing. Also Endeavor was pretty keen on keeping this quiet with Stain so Izuku decided to let the pros actually do their jobs instead.

But really the true story was so disgusting that Izuku never wanted to talk about it ever again. That's why he left the pro heroes searching themselves for once.

Now what Izuku is looking at is the latest law of All Might. A law for once not affecting Quirkless people. No, Izuku silent in rage looks at the law reading every section and crevice in dissection to write it in the latest Hero Code Book.

If Izuku were like Stain, he would have killed this Symbol months ago. But no, Izuku hates murder and mass killings. He reads this law in disgust.

What did this law do? Well it directly created a separation of the human race. Races were now divided.