Eraserhead & Nezu play Chess

Shouta Aizawa has a strong disliking of All Might. Why? All Might and his discriminating B.S!!! That is what Aizawa strongly hates.

All Might just loves to make his job even more painful as more vigilantes come out due to the oppressive nature of these laws.

Aizawa hates that society practically made it mandatory to worship the bastard like a god. So Aizawa is playing chess against Principal Nezu to not be sharing a class with that bastard.

Also Aizawa was kind of furious today as three vigilantes that he likes are not on patrol for him to try to capture aka catch with. As Toga informed him that Deku has been severely injured in his civilian form due to the discriminating laws of All Might.

So Aizawa really wants win this game but that is practically impossible with Nezu so this is practically him having to beg. Something Shouta Aizawa or Eraserhead really hates doing.

The only people who he is willing to see him beg is his husband and wife. But that is confidential information. Only the certain trustable high tier heroes know. So anyone stalking him and bug off.

"I don't want All Might in my Class, Nezu. He shall corrupt them all.", Aizawa grunts starting the game as a pawn moves forward.

"Oh? And he won't with every other student?", Nezu questions moving his knight.

"The class he teaches shall be the most corrupted by the end of 3 years, Nezu. It's now being ingrained to the masses of younger generations to worship the man or the Number One Hero or Symbol as a God. No, I most certainly do not want him in my class.", Aizawa snaps back annoyed as his bishop attacks the knight.

"Exactly why you will be there to ensure that does not happen.", Nezu snaps as his bishop attacks Aizawa's Queen.

"There many other people besides me that can handle him.", Aizawa points out annoyed.

"Oh really, Shouta, you are the Number One Underground Pro Hero. You hold the same enough footing to stand a chance. The Underground is entirely an separate fronting but is there to stop total corruption. Remember it was you who helped me keep giving Quirkless students a chance at here at U.A.", Nezu snaps back as Aizawa's bishop defends his Queen.

Aizawa huffs annoyed but it was true. Aizawa has been pulling out a lot of his cards to stop the Number One Bastard from asserting control and absolute dominance over many groups of people. And All Might can do nothing to stop him as that will send him straight to Tartarus.

Emerald Eyes helping Aizawa keep hawks eyes on the bastard. However he just received a notation that Eyes got severely hurt due to quirk discrimination.

"That is not the focus of this meeting. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Teach. With. That. Bastard. Who. Plays. God.", Aizawa says deadly sharp and serious as he checks Nezu's King unlike many others who lost in 2 minutes. Aizawa is setting a new record now at 20 minutes and with being the first to check Nezu.

"And. If. I. Have. Him. Teaching. With. Someone. Else. He'll. Teach. Absolutely. Over. The. Teachers. As. If. Their. Only. Sole. Mentor.", Nezu hisses unchecking himself. Which was given accurate as All Might with his outside powers would be able to overwhelm the other hero teaching. And if attempt to stop him, well an direct order will shut them up.

Aizawa groans, "Mind you that I have rivalry with this Bastard due to my actions for a better society. And I will have to spend a lot of my time with a Bastard who try everything to annoy me or get me on his disgusting side of things.". He also lost many pieces to get to that check but he is still pinning Nezu in an corner but that does not give him confidence.

"You and I know you won't ever give in to that. Not after he brutally killed every single parent of a Quirkless  child or placed them under high expiermenting Facilities. Also you will never forgive him for Inko Midoriya.", Nezu hisses back instantly and darkly. An unsaid knife brought to the table.

"I asked you to never bring that up. Again.", Aizawa hisses thinking back to his childhood friend and her son. The one person who there before U.A with Shirakumo. Hisashi has also died but he left her. So Aizawa does not mourn.

No. He does not forgive All Might for what he did to Inko. Aizawa knowing that was indeed an fate worst than death itself. There is no way in hell, forgiveness or trust shall be given to All Might from him ever again.

"All Might has not fully shown his true colors. Why do you think I have Emerald on him constantly? Besides One For All and that bastard's power, why are you letting him teach here? Really Nezu.", Aizawa says swiftly with an ice pressed hard as he rebuffs the attack from Nezu on both fronts.

Aizawa is now hitting the 50 minute mark with only his Queen and castles while Nezu has nearly all his pieces.

"I know. You are not only keeping eyes on the Symbol of Peace. Also I have been out-ruled by the board and coincidentally enough the media. Also this where his ride began, memories of past are here to remind him and haunt him. Also I have won.", Nezu says swiftly then sipping his tea but only after hitting his time marker.

Aizawa has lasted 55 minutes and 38 seconds. The longest chess game so far Nezu has ever played with anyone. But Nezu really wants to play with Emerald and Deku. The pair seems to be quite intelligent. Maybe they will give Nezu an actual challenge?

Aizawa then pushes his chair in. "As promised, All Might will remain a home room teacher in Class 1-A. Aizawa, keep both eyes on him please.", Nezu says softly but with a sympathy.

"You really owe me on this one.", Aizawa says menacingly before heading to the door.

Aizawa sighs softly once leaving. He thinks back to little Izuku and Inko before the first real act started. Izuku was only 6 when All Might banned heroes from heavily interacting with Quirkless people. Maybe that was the first warning sign.

Aizawa as an Underground Hero wasn' affected and visited as much as he could for the others. Until the death threats started at Inko's door. Then they only called.

Aizawa truly will never forgive All Might. Aizawa, with every bone in his body, strongly dislikes the bastard. But hey, he won't declare that aloud. Society literally almost made that illegal.

Aizawa hopes for next generation of heroes and villains. Aizawa silently hopes that All Might won't be in charge in their time. All Might does not deserve that power. He heavily abuses it and Aizawa with the Underground Heroes are only able to do so much to stop him.

As society made him be a beacon. An almost god if you will. Aizawa hates that they are willing that man absolute power. Aizawa is doing best but he needs more games of his own but he can't. He really needs more hands of others but in this society, there barely any.