Vira Midoriya the Successor of Toga

The next following day comes as Vira awakes to head into the kitchen to see Auntie Himko cooking breakfast with her cousins all playing near.

"Hey Vira! How things going with your Dads?", Himko asks softly with worry clear in her voice. Himko's light by the way is a deep red ruby that shows the innocence of strong and ancient warrior, protector and soldier. So when Vira found out the Auntie Himko is Toga, it is did not surprise her.

Also she knew like Mei the pair or her Dad and Father has strong likings to one another. If Himko is cooking that means Mei is asleep and she's cooking breakfast in bed.

Vira asks to help which Auntie agrees as the pair cook silently while others play and eat softly. But longing to renter their lovingly village in the forest.

"Auntie, you know what happened to my Dad right?", Vira asks softly in a whisper.

Himko nods softly but let's her know that she knows recent occurrence with the mentioning of years of mistreatment.

"I want to protect my family. I know my Dad has which is expected as any parent should buy he deserves a break. I don't want him to suffer anymore. I don't want anyone to suffer anymore. I want to help people.", Vira whispers softly as a thought crossed Himko Toga's mind.

"I could train you. I could train you how to protect and in way help others. And when you are old enough and aloud to by your Dad. You can become a vigilante.", Himko whispers softly the plan echoing to Vira.

Vira smiles softly at this and nods, "I'm in.".

"Alright, young Vira Midoriya. You have just agreed to becoming my successor and I am going to teach a thing or two how to be a vigilante and better person.", Himko whispers and with that pair made a deal.

A bond was forged as the best years of Vira's life began and also the hardest. As Vira is the successor of Toga who knows that the truest hero is Deku who she knows is her dad.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

All For One looks at his 2,000 year old chess board with a dark smile. Over the years however All For One has refined his mini sculpting for the pieces on the board and yes he has taught Tomura the same art and has his own chess board.

All For One looks at the Heroes' King and that being All Might the fake Symbol. Now what was All For One doing. Well he was trying to find a place for mini Deku to go on board so he can strategize.

Yet he couldn't fit him on the board which was entertaining All For One very much. It reminds him very much of his brother. He could never fit him in the board either.

Thus making this even more fun as they are both the Gray Line. They are not a white piece or hero that follows All Might's commands even if they don't want to.

Deku May appear as a civilian following the rules and obeying but in reality he's twisting them and bending them to be a true hero. Just like his brother who went on to help create pro heroes into existence in the hopes that good could prevail when all hope is lost.

And that is why All For One has a special place for vigilantes who work with him. They were least likely to be captured in civilian form so having them is key to spies.

Good thing, Stain has agreed to working with them and training a bunch of kids to become vigilantes. Though All For One must thank the corruption of the Symbol for that however.

As the true Symbol is finally revealed to those with brains. Deku the Symbol of Justice. He only goes up to seriously injure and is highly protective over the youth proven by his debut against Overhaul.

All For One's smile grows knowing that this Symbol is very young meaning that he is the next generation. Deku's time has only begun with Tomura's. So as All For One's time fades, he knows that the fight continues.

And that is what All For One can smile about as the Symbol of Fear lives on and with a new Symbol rising to face him.