Izuku's Chains and Izuku's Freedom

Shinso quickly discovered Izuku's adopted kids. Vira and Kota. Vira always has this Mischievous look at him whenever he is near Izuku but he couldn't explain why. And Izuku didn't notice it as this girl was a clever hider.

Soon enough Izuku had set a room for Shinso to stay in which was once Mei's room. Inko's room with the remains of her with photos of his family placed instantly. It was a family honoring room in a way.

Shinso once discovered a few of the Quirkless Laws in those Acts. He became quite protective of Midoriya during and after his recovery. Soon enough he recovered enough to return to normal civilian life.

Mei was able to get him emancipated while Izuku got him into Aldera Junior High. Also Vira instantly started begging Midoriya to let her go with him to school.

To the point that Shinso pulled him aside to convince him as he saw how it affected Vira.

"Midoriya, she really wants to go. I know why you have take Kota but please she's really worried about you.", Shinso says softly.

"Shinso that's why I am worried. I am terrified just taking Kota. I can't risk losing them both. I w-won't be-e able-e t-to t-tak-e i-it-t.", Midoriya answers very pale. Midoriya then collapsed in Shinso's arms due to the stress.

Shinso's own worries were on overdrive. Why is Izuku so terrified of bringing his daughter to his school? So terrified that it caused him to have a stroke due to the stress?

A few days later or after Izuku recovered. Shinso finally managed to convince him but only if anything happens that Shinso would protect Vira and Kota.

With that the four went to the Aldera Junior High. Izuku getting more and more pale the closer they got to the place. What is going on in this blasted school which may be worst than his old one?!!

The moment they entered the place whispers began. It was shock, curious and disgusted whispers that set Shinso off on so many levels.

Soon enough it was finally explain. As an ash-blonde haired boy runs up to Midoriya.

"HEY USELESS NERD, YOU CAME BACK!! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!! WHO IS THIS?!! AND WHO ARE THESE KIDS?!! CAUSE THEY AREN'T YOURS, RIGHT?!", the boy yells as Izuku became shaking insanely and he quickly gave Kota to Shinso. First warning.

"Kacchan-n! Hi-i, ye-es-s these-e kid-did are mine but adopted. This-s i-is-s S-Shinso-o, m-my-y f-friend.", Izuku answers back a stuttering mess. Okay, what did this bastard do to Izuku Midoriya daily?

"FRIEND?!! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE ANY FRIENDS DEKU!!", Kacchan yells furious as his quirk powers up. Shinso's school would have expelled Kacchan the second he used his quirk. Oh Midoriya.

"Shinso keep the promise no matter what.", Midorita whispers softly with Vira and Kota before Midoriya pushes the trio back and stands shaking in front them protecting.

"DAD!! NO!", Vira screams in realization. This is what Dad is protecting her from. Fatal injuries and Severe discrimination. Vira then remembers the damage infected on her eyes to due to the chemicals.

Dad warned her to be careful around explosions and high chemicals which is why Dad kept them far away from her. Shinso instantly pushes Vira back as many explosions attack Dad. The sound of fists and legs colliding against an human body were here in the mix.

When the dust finally cleared, Kacchan or Monster as Vira calls him left yelling, "FUCKING WEAK USELESS DEKU!!".

Shinso froze as a realization hit him. This is where Izuku gets his vigilante name. Izuku names himself Deku to prove that he wasn't useless and non-human. Deku the vigilante is a secret showing that anyone could be a true hero.