Himko Monoma now Toga the Blood Vigilante

Chizome Akaguro or better known as Stain the Hero Killer. He was doing great. He now had two idols. All Might and Deku. But mostly Deku as All Might's recent actions show signs of corruption.

Stain however was angry. Wait no furious. No! He was fucking p*ssed. That's what.

As known by everyone, Underground and Surface, Stain has an vendetta against fake heroes. No Stain has a strong hatred for fakes.

Look it was enough for him to buy quirks to experimenting with from the black market to get in and out of the prison Tartarus without getting caught. Which yes, he experimented on his own body to create 5 new quirks in his body.

The all them being blood quirks as his body is mainly fit for those types of quirks. And honestly, it made him increasingly more dangerous and his body changing drastically. Enough for his body to need a required level of blood to be eaten. Blood became a food source to him and he could smell it everywhere.

The first quirk besides his original is that after the disgusting of blood, he could create/destroy new quirks onto said person or himself. In this quirk, he can also pass on quirks, copy them, give them, steal them and restore them. But the drawback being that it takes stamina.

The second being that like his original in some form, after digestion, he could erase quirks for temporary period of time. It also hold congruent drawbacks with his original.

The third being that he can look into one's past by looking them in the eyes. But that drawback being that he can feel the emotions and pain of said person's past.

The fourth being that he can read one's minds and see their memories. He can also manipulate one's mind into forgetting or remembering memories or thoughts. Or practically and actually brainwashing them. But he has to look them in the eyes and it can give him minor to severe headache.

And finally, the fifth being that after digesting blood, he literally heal them or kill them by decaying the life right out of the living being. Which by the way that life energy goes into Stain which will heal him of all his injuries or give more time to live while the living being dies.

Stain decided that is enough quirk power for him to live with as the number of quirks and power given to one can cause corruption and if he wants to get his vengeance then he must steer clear of corruption.

Which he does so diligently and clearly focused on his goals as his killings in Tartarus prove his point and made the place more feared any prison in existence. As rumors even dare say that he was paid by the government to kill Endeavor.

But what everyone did not know however was two years ago. He took someone into his life. Someone he considers his own daughter. Someone who is his successor. Someone who he helped change their lives.

That person being Himko Monoma but now Himko Toga and she legally changed her last name the minute she got her freedom from her parents.

He is furious as with the lastest discriminative laws coming directly from All Might the Symbol of Peace. His quest takes him away from his daughter. They knew that they would have to apart ways eventually but it didn't that it still hurt.

Himko held a quirk called Transform which allowed her to transform into other people but only after digesting their blood. Which almost all of her family considered villainous besides her younger brother Neito but they were separated and locked far away from one another.

Soon enough after her hunger shattered her and caused her to devour her entire school with no one able to get to the heroes or police. Their parents attempted everything in their power to kill her before dumping her on the streets with many fatal injuries.