Build From The Ground Up

Shota Aizawa fanned the flames of change to the deepest marrow of bones with every single fiber of his soul alright. He also beat the living heck out of Izuku Midoriya with added bonus of Izuku going all out on himself.

He was surprised to say the say the least that Midoriya learned his fighting style at such an early age but considering the B.S that All Might was spitting maybe attempting to learn the fighting style of one your idols is better than nothing. Midoriya was simply one of the very few who attempted that and he was the only one to succeed learning Eraserhead's style.

Mastering it enough to create a new tactic though, that caught Aizawa's attention. And oh did Aizawa learn this tactic and cherished it but he also immediately mastered it. Finally though this got Aizawa to begin experimenting with his fighting style in secret.

But Aizawa also noticed something strange of Midoriya. The way he could calculate down his opponent's quirk. The way he could actually block it without a quirk or Chi Blocking. Something that Midoriya even taught him. The way he could learn one's mentality and soul by only looking at a photo.

It was erriely similar to Eyes. Well something he slightly mentioned to his family about. Family being Eri, Mic, and Joke with their three cats. To not raise suspion, Aizawa, Mic and Mrs. Joke didn't change their civilian last names. Yet that didn't matter as they are married and love each other just the same. Well not publicly proven by the whole Marry Me thing.

But anyway if he could prove that Midoriya is Eyes then maybe he might finally learn a thing or two of the enigma that is Deku. For as being the Underground Number One ProHero. His task to capture Deku the Symbol of Justice so they could finally legally give him a hero license and get him on equal political footing enough to in the very least.

Kick All Might out of Japan or have another full fledged Symbol in line to actually decrease his power or simply take away his title as the World's or International Number One Pro Hero. Or simply impeach him at the bare minimum from Japan's Heroes's Commission.

Which by the way kicking All Might at least out of Japan's Heroes's Commission would do quite a bit of the following Aizawa plans.

One it would permanently revoke his original Pro Heroism License or his Japan license. A world record breaking license by way. Then it would immediately undo almost all of All Might's policies or put them under heavy review but only as a Japan Pro Hero and its Number One. Which is painstaking as his heavy policies are under his International License. But all his Japan Heroism School policies and deadly forces against it civilians would be erased. All the laws that allowed many to openly use their quirks to harm innocent children would be revoked. And maybe freeing Inko Midoriya. His childhood best friend.

Then there is also the fact that All Might would be banned from Japan as his citizenship would also be revoked. Thus forcing him to abandon his iron modern palace. And this would finally do a permanent mark on his blasted almost prefect legacy and image to public. Finally getting them to question his B.S.

And the ground breaking record of Hero Licenses would then be Aizawa's own pro hero license. Thus finally giving recognization to highly overworked side of pro heroism.

So Aizawa plans carefully his next move. However not telling anyone besides his family who can be in risk because of his secret investigation on his godson. He certainly is careful against Nezu.

For if Izuku is indeed Eyes then the world shall be doomed to the pair meeting and Nezu most likely fighting him for a shared successor. And Aizawa deeply feared for a world that held a successor to him and Nezu. That's right. He can care less for All Might. For he knew such a sucessor would be able to complete world domination if they really wanted to.