The Beginning and Threats

Successor not from our group

Also legally Pro Heroes who take in successors are taking them in as their hero family.

Successors can even be emancipated already and the Pro Heroes being counted as their hero guardian. As they are as citizens emancipated.

Kirishima and Tamaki as the successors of Fat Gum

Jiro is the successor of Present Mic

Also poor Iida the successor of All Might

Mirio the successor of Sir Nighteye

More successors will pop up in this chapter as well Pro Heroes taking successors from this year's freshmen of U.A

Also Music is not mine

Himko has been a student to Aldera Junior High for a good couple of months now. She had been monitoring Bakugo Katsuki and his ideals.

Also she, Ibara, and Pony got into U.A General Hero Course Class 1B at later date for the Entrance Exams. Many being postponed due to the disastrous first lining Entrance Exams. Those exams including her brother's, Shinso's and Izuku.

She also passed the polo-gram test of her not being Toga the Blood Vigilante. Right in front of Nezu by the way.

Let's just say that monitoring that bastard was painstaking but for her wafiu, it was worth it. It was worth the painstaking hours watching years of damning child torture that would shut that school down.

Which she intends to do the moment she graduates with Honors and being the Second Best Academic Student to ever walk those halls next to Izu.

Luckily she was graduating today and also in couple hours this school will be shut down as will the other schools in the area with their same failings and short comings in the care and protection of its students and children.

Also in a couple hours, all schools will be brought under a organization made by her love-let and Cordelia.

Or The Nest Organization. The organization will hold school districts that hold schools for all types of students and promote equal treatment and equality.

Bullying or torture or suicide baiting will not be tolerated under these schools. So bastards like Bakugo will not be influenced by the school to continue these activities or be dismissed.

And now she was free but now it's time to deal with Katsuki Bakugo for his actions towards her family. And many others.

————————————————————————

"Not so strong now are you, Bakugo?", Himko says with a bright smile as they stand in a dark alleyway in the city.

Bakugo's goons down on the concrete passed out. Himko simply blocked their chi which instantly knocked them out due their heavy reliance of their quirks and the extra energy.

Also where did Himko learn chi blocking? Oh right before Himko met her love-let, or Hatsunne Mei, she met Izuku during one of his analyzing hours over a pro hero and villain fight.

They became good friends and still are. But during that time, they were also training together before she had leave with her father due to the hot bed becoming a good place for the heroes to catch her Dad.

Izuku is a really great sensei and taught Himko the art of chi blocking with his tactic of blocking quirks. Thus her respect for Midoriya Izuku before they even became family.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, BITCH?",  Bakugo growls with fury and anger. As this blond-haired blocked his quirk without even using her own. He didn't even know how long he gets to stay fucking Quirkless.